2006 TIMP

TrailMix

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a total integrated power module for 2006 qc. So basically what I'm looking for is the fuse box assembly under the hood.

I think I have one, checking now

Yeah it even says on the Auto zone website that it doesn't fit my truck

I don't have one, I have a dash wiring harness with fuse boxes but they are not what you need.

Aren't the tipms rebuildable? There is a company that can fix our PCM/ECMS..

Being the first year for the TIPM Im really surprised there arent more problems..

We are the ones who reman and reproduce the PCM's.. but long story short, the TIPM's make a bad business case. I have sold LOTS of them, but nobody ever sent the cores back for some reason. As a result, we only have about a half-dozen cores. That is not nearly enough to justify the hassle of remanufacturing.

Until we get some more cores in... its a tough position.

Aren't the tipms rebuildable? There is a company that can fix our PCM/ECMS..

Being the first year for the TIPM Im really surprised there arent more problems..

They are rebuildable but a majority of the people that do repair them work on the easier ones like 2007 and newer. The 2006 TIPM have a flat proccessor style relay that these so called repairers don't won't to mess with when they can be replaced.

They are rebuildable but a majority of the people that do repair them work on the easier ones like 2007 and newer. The 2006 TIPM have a flat proccessor style relay that these so called repairers don't won't to mess with when they can be replaced.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back