2008 Challenger #122 in ABQ...

Black1 said:
I think you need a bigger sig. pic, Whitey.... :D I could just barely make out the part number on the 3rd Brake Light. :dontknow: :congrats:
bwahahahahahahaha

I now have potatoe chip pieces all over my monitor. lmao

Black1 said:
I think you need a bigger sig. pic, Whitey.... :D I could just barely make out the part number on the 3rd Brake Light. :dontknow: :congrats:

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dam Negro uno you just made me laugh my ass off!, i will try next time to get a bigger pic! :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Does that color on the Challenger have a lot of metal-flake in it? Kinda looks like it does in the pics, but hard to tell. Me Likes!!:rock:

Though to be honest, I like the SSG Viper more.:D

Hamrhead said:
Does that color on the Challenger have a lot of metal-flake in it? Kinda looks like it does in the pics, but hard to tell. Me Likes!!:rock:

Though to be honest, I like the SSG Viper more.:D
Yes, Chrysler started the flake with the LX platforms in the 06 models.

Pretty much most, if not all the color choices now have the metal flake in them. It is a very nice touch. IMO

Sweeeeeeet pics....Something about the new GREEEEN VIPER makes me feel all warm & fuzzy...Thanks for the pics...Still haven't seen one here in Ottawa Ontario Canada...:D

FATJACK said:
With that 70 Hemi Cuda in there I didn't see the Challenger!!

I was thinking the same thing and that snake skin green viper was also very nice, especially after I took one for a ride last weekend. The new Chally is very sweet and Ron so is your Charger.

1bad4dr said:
Yes, Chrysler started the flake with the LX platforms in the 06 models.

Pretty much most, if not all the color choices now have the metal flake in them. It is a very nice touch. IMO

They had that color on the 06' SRT-10 rams too (like the Night Runner). :eek: I think it's a Mercedes color. :rock:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back