200th Anniversary Remington .30-06 with Bushnell Scope

4to10cyl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i would think 3 or 4 in the mag, my weatherby vanguard in 30-06 holds 4 in the stock and 1 in the pipe. the stocks look about the same except mines plastic.

I believe 4. Been a while since I've loaded it. Can you ship a rifle conventionally?

4to10cyl said:
I believe 4. Been a while since I've loaded it. Can you ship a rifle conventionally?
Yes. Its only illegal if you get caught.:marchmellow:

That's all? Definitely worth it. Don't you have to ship them from a gun broker's shop?

4to10cyl said:
That's all? Definitely worth it. Don't you have to ship them from a gun broker's shop?
i don't think you have to ship them FROM a shop just to a shop and whoever buys it has to pay that shop to transfer it into their name. but i'd double check with a gun shop on your area

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
i don't think you have to ship them FROM a shop just to a shop and whoever buys it has to pay that shop to transfer it into their name. but i'd double check with a gun shop on your area

Correct.Does not have to ship FROM a FFL dealer,but has to ship TO one.

Okay, thanks. In MI rifles aren't registered in your name, only pistols. No paperwork goes with a rifle.

Will trade for a 5-45rfe transmission, a srt-10 hood repainted atlantic blue with black scoop, a set of srt-10 wheels, a dana 60 rear end, etc. Make me an offer.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back