2010 stang...

500snakz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did anyone watch the 2010 unveiling last night on speed chanel? It was pretty cool to see all the great legends and drivers there on stage. Carrol Shelby, John Force and his daughter, and many more. they announced 400 and 500 hp upgrades. I think Furd is stepping it up a notch to compete with the challenger.
Here is a link for a look at the new model. http://www.fordvehicles.com/the2010mustang/
They announced that a 2010 would go on sale in march of 2009.:dontknow:
Just think what Shelby will do to this...

Stinker said:
looks like a challenger lookalike in the front:D

I think you have been sniffing too many diesel fumes.... :p

Still looks too small to squish in though.

One of the red ones has a supercharger from the pics on www.autoblog.com

Wil

Not much change that I can see..... :dontknow: Yeah, some cosmetics... :rolleyes:

My Pop has a 2008 GT 'Vert, and it is a fantastic car. It's not fast, but for a commuter car in FL, it really is good. It's made well, sounds decent, and rides great. The handling has always SUCKED due to the solid rear axle. I was really hoping they would change that. :( But, looks like you are still going to have to go with a Roush upgrade to get something better. :slug:

For a car that has 15,000 parts, all made by the LOWEST BIDDER..... the Mustang is about as good as you can get. ;)

I think they have done a great job on the interior.

The tweaking on the exterior is fine until I saw the rear tail lights. They seem out of place. Like any vehecle, I won't lay judgement until I see it in person.

Wil

I would like to see a shelby with 500+ hp and all the goodies. I like all fast powerful cars, but prefer mopar.

Does anyone have any specifics on it, like rwhp increases, IRS...even whether or not they've gone from that tiny opening for the trunk to a hatch like the old FOX body.... That was sweet....

I need someplace to toss my sticks and my golfbag is way too big for the trunk lid opening on the current stang.... Plus, I'm very curious as to how it handles....

It's gonna have to really be something to outshine either my old Z or the c6 Vette....

D

I was possibly looking at a shelby but the interior was so fugly 100000000hp wouldnt have sold me.
If 500 is coming from the factory maybe a second look is worthwhile....
Although the SRT line is supposed to get a 6.4 525 horse in 2010.

shade said:
I was possibly looking at a shelby but the interior was so fugly 100000000hp wouldnt have sold me.
If 500 is coming from the factory maybe a second look is worthwhile....
Although the SRT line is supposed to get a 6.4 525 horse in 2010.

I hope their money lasts that long...Could be the big 2 shortly...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back