2011 5.000H!

Sup Ryan, long time no see. Glad to hear from ya and bout the new Rustang. I think you will put a hurtin on OSO unless he's sprayin;)
I dont need spray to play, 12.6 on street tires + DA and that was before custom tune and cam that mustangs all mine:)

My 2 friends have '11 5.0 Mustangs. Trust me they are bad@ss cars. They run 12.6 off the showroom floor & will run 11.9 - 12.1 with CAI, Mufflers, & Custom Tune. Solid high - mid 11 second car with drag radials!!! :rock:

My 2 friends have '11 5.0 Mustangs. Trust me they are bad@ss cars. They run 12.6 off the showroom floor & will run 11.9 - 12.1 with CAI, Mufflers, & Custom Tune. Solid high - mid 11 second car with drag radials!!! :rock:

you are right there dude ,,,BUT there are 35000 or more of them on the road

I guess the dozen plus new mustangs i have seen at the two 1/4 tracks in Houston all have shity drivers. They damn sure are not running no mid 12s stock around here.

Hyped up more than the camaro was.

I guess the dozen plus new mustangs i have seen at the two 1/4 tracks in Houston all have shity drivers. They damn sure are not running no mid 12s stock around here.

Hyped up more than the camaro was.

I agree. Never seen one under 13. Did you ever pick up those DRs? :argh:

I agree. Never seen one under 13. Did you ever pick up those DRs? :argh:
I was in Canada this week and he didnt have time last sat. Next week i will be in one of the following places Arizona, San Diego or Florida maybe Washington:dontknow:

I was in Canada this week and he didnt have time last sat. Next week i will be in one of the following places Arizona, San Diego or Florida maybe Washington:dontknow:
Damn dude you need to use fed ex to ship your "stuff" :D Handcarrying it could be dangerous..:)

I think Im really going to try to make it to the Laps for Charity deal.........

awesome man i did the same thing. couldnt afford the 5.0 since im a first time car buyer. if u get rid of those wheels let me know :) heres mine

193021_10150190194908829_589488828_8359963_2920763_o.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back