2011 5.000H!

Fahrenheit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How has everyone been!?! I have been around peeping in from time to time, but felt like I didnt have any input on the SRT 10 since selling it last year. I had a 2001 F-250 that I took to the track a few weeks ago with OSO and jsandlin, doing a best of 16.2 @ 83 mph on a 140 hp tune stock everything else. I was looking for a regular cab SRT but just couldnt justify it with kids. So I hunted down a 2011 mustang GT. It pulls like a freight train, squats on exceleration, and chirps the tires banging 4th gear. It has 3.73 gears and brembo brakes, I have a carbon fiber CAI and SCT on the way. I want to take it to the track before I install the new mods. Here are some pics I took this morning I want to share with the Houston guys who are wondering what it looks like.......

015.jpg

014.jpg

017.jpg

whats up dude, good to see you back....please take it to the track stock, I want to see what it runs from a real person and not car and driver.......

haha you drive a turd ,, it will at least outrun a ss trailblazer :D

I am not a mustang, but my entire family is. so i have seen and talked about my fare share.

Even though im not a ford guy that is a nice lookin stang. sweet colors too.

i think the thing i hate about the new 5.0's is that they are stupid fast from the factory and can be made even faster for a minimal amount of money.

good luck at the track bro and be sure to post up some times. (just not in the timeslip section)....LMAO.

whats up dude, good to see you back....please take it to the track stock, I want to see what it runs from a real person and not car and driver.......

I will do that, and I see that you are putting those DR's to good use, with your 1/8 miles times I saw, your running a 13.0-12.9 easily.

I am not a mustang, but my entire family is. so i have seen and talked about my fare share.

Even though im not a ford guy that is a nice lookin stang. sweet colors too.

i think the thing i hate about the new 5.0's is that they are stupid fast from the factory and can be made even faster for a minimal amount of money.

good luck at the track bro and be sure to post up some times. (just not in the timeslip section)....LMAO.

Thanks!, the color is a one year color, they went with a Lava Red for the 2012, so I was in a mad scramble to get this color. I will post some timeslips soon, I know OSO will want to go to the track ASAP.

I will do that, and I see that you are putting those DR's to good use, with your 1/8 miles times I saw, your running a 13.0-12.9 easily.

yes I am ;) and i hope to be faster than that in a couple weeks wen i go back:rock:

Thanks!, the color is a one year color, they went with a Lava Red for the 2012, so I was in a mad scramble to get this color. I will post some timeslips soon, I know OSO will want to go to the track ASAP.

Sup Ryan, long time no see. Glad to hear from ya and bout the new Rustang. I think you will put a hurtin on OSO unless he's sprayin;)

I like Mustangs, but the trunk opening is stupid small.... Can't get my golf bag thru it.

I loved my Fox body, black '93 GT... It was a hatchback.

EG

haha you drive a turd ,, it will at least outrun a ss trailblazer :D
That's it you basturds! My SS is coming to get ya! Ironhead you stay home cause we don't need you bringing the heat ticketmaster :) oh guess I made my decision between a Valentine 1 and an passport hahahaha

That's it you basturds! My SS is coming to get ya! Ironhead you stay home cause we don't need you bringing the heat ticketmaster :) oh guess I made my decision between a Valentine 1 and an passport hahahaha

STFU!!! SS boy. That shit gonna crack into the 9's this year in Panama? :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back