2011 5.000H!

what else have you done to the 300 james?? and what MPH you runnning now?

Head and cam stock exhaust and stock stall

Thats cool, my car is 3 weeks old......and did you see how the car did the little wiggle in 2nd? that with traction control ON....wtf.....

I couldn't see it at the time because you were to far behind me:D but i agree that track is slick every time i hit second makes my knuckles go white.

Video thread

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/f10/track-video-houston-members-sealy-48573/

Thats cool, my car is 3 weeks old......and did you see how the car did the little wiggle in 2nd? that with traction control ON....wtf.....

Well my van is less than a week old bwahahahahahahahaha :) its like a whole new beast! A 3600 stall helps with that.

Starting the on the vids now.

Just for the record Sealy is a slow track so i think Ryan can pull a 12.8 -12.7 at HRP with his current setup in the same weather. The 12.5 the suv ran was fluke:D

Your right it was a fluke. Should have been a hell of a lot faster :)

Great choice there Fahrenheit. Those new fiveOhs really move. If I hadnt purchased my 06 18 months ago I would be buying one of those. With your current mods and some DR's your into the 11's.
Have you joined s197forum.com yet? I'm 808muscle over there.

Great choice there Fahrenheit. Those new fiveOhs really move. If I hadnt purchased my 06 18 months ago I would be buying one of those. With your current mods and some DR's your into the 11's.
Have you joined s197forum.com yet? I'm 808muscle over there.

11s at ATCO maybe.

Longtubes, X-pipe, mufflers are next....Boss 302 intake maybe, DR's will be a must after full exhaust is done.

do u have to the jlt catch can? kinda a must with the oil that leaks into the intake...

Not yet, I just did alot of reading trying to figure out what was going on with the car at the track.....WHEEL HOP. It felt like the traction control was still on shifting into 2nd, so that will be the first issue to addrress.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back