2011 mustang 5.0?

Would have then included tires

I just put new tires on. I would have let you drive it if you would have asked. Of course if you had broke it I would have had to use your truck to haul it back to IL instead of a UHaul!

It was against whoever was #14...

I only saw you on a couple of races. Once against the Honda where you played with him; a follow up bracket race with the honda and one maybe one more race. Did I miss some while I was off admiring the Florida landscape?

yea, I had 7 runs.
Playing with the Honda was fun :p

I think you should race him and report back to us how you did!
I have 2 friends that have 2011 Mustang GT 5.0's....
One of them ran 11.8 and the other one ran 12.0
Mods are CAI, Borla Mufflers, & SCT Tune...... The 11.8 car was also on drag radials...
My buddy Dave said he ran 12.6 bone stock on street tires! :D

Last edited:
yea, I had 7 runs.
Playing with the Honda was fun :p

I had lotsa runs but over half of them ended in missing gears or spectators listening to how well my overrev limitter kicked in. I did get a comment about how well the rear end squatted and how people didn't understand how I didnt rub the rear fenders when it squatted. It was a learning experience and ALOT of fun. I learned how important driver skill was and how quick that &*$## tree lights up.

I think you should race him and report back to us how you did!
I have 2 friends that have 2011 Mustang GT 5.0's....
One of them ran 11.8 and the other one ran 12.0
Mods are CAI, Borla Mufflers, & SCT Tune...... The 11.8 car was also on drag radials...
My buddy Dave said he ran 12.6 bone stock on street tires! :D

What kind of trap speeds are we talkin about on these 5.0's??

Thanks

i work at a ford dealership and drive these cars everyday and they are alot faster than our truck. my buddy has one and he runs 12.8 completly stock,

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back