2012 Charger

Begood

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw a black 2012 Charger on the road near Chrysler's Auburn Hills headquarters. The front is a little different, but the back end it totally different. I think it looks much better.

Bill.

Begood said:
I saw a black 2012 Charger on the road near Chrysler's Auburn Hills headquarters. The front is a little different, but the back end it totally different. I think it looks much better.

Bill.

The pass/fail for me is the 4 vs: 2 doors..... Gotta be a 2 dr coupe.

D

im with yea there tim, 2 door coupe....BUT...for a full size, they kick some serious butt

From the pics I like it, I was looking a buying a 09/10 in the spring but this may change things.

have to wait to see it in person the front end looks good just not sold on the rear yet.....it will be even more bad a$$ when the srt gets a hold of it and with the 6.4 going in it I for see a lot of mustangs and comaros being embarrassed by a 4-door MOPAR :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout:

The car show one looks real good:rock: ,its gotta be one of the nicest looking 4dr cars out there,great improvements!:rock: :rock: :rock:

MrBIGWORM said:
heard it is only 475 hp though????lame...needs factory supercharger option

I heard that the 6.4L was suppose to be over 500hp I thought I heard 528:dontknow:

All I know is that I'm going to be looking into buying an R/T this spring.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back