2012 Viper to have Ferrari V10 !!!!

robwclark said:
Thats the speculation anyway. I certainly hope the follow through. Evedentally Fiat has some pull over at Ferrari, and possibly the new 2012 Didge Viper will have a Ferrari V10 with 600 to 700 HP!!! Somehow Car& Driver got wind of this 3 months ago, but I didnt hear about it at that time. We'll See !!

That would make sense. Fiat owns Ferrari. Fiat now owns Chrysler. The V-10 Viper motor was refined and further developed by Lamborghini. Lamborghini and Ferrari don't "like" each other, they're competitors. Italian passions run deep. Fiat/Ferrari would probably ditch the Lambo deal ASAP just to save face, IMO.

TNVIPER said:
Sad day when an American sports car is powered by a foreign motor.....sorry guys, I just cant be excited by this news...bad enough we americans have become such idiots we have to have foreign companies help us stay in business......maybe I should just buy a Nissan....they are made here in TN....:bebored:

Cars are made everywhere bro, In fact these trucks were made in mexico correct, If so that was americans who could of had work and didn't. As for americans being idiots thats not what it is, It's greed bro. look at car prices now. What average person can spend 50,000 on a car and have a family with a house payment to boot. And don't buy the titan buy the tundra if you buy foreign :) I think thats a much better truck.

Hatedonmostly said:
Cars are made everywhere bro, In fact these trucks were made in mexico correct, If so that was americans who could of had work and didn't. As for americans being idiots thats not what it is, It's greed bro. look at car prices now. What average person can spend 50,000 on a car and have a family with a house payment to boot. And don't buy the titan buy the tundra if you buy foreign :) I think thats a much better truck.

You didnt get my drift.....the day a Toyota or Nissan resides in my garage is the day I dont own the garage anymore....I know all about where "american made" cars are built...and I know why...just dont have to like it......:(

dragon said:
And I believe Toyotas are built in the US if i recall correctly

Toyota are not only built here, but are now an American company if I am correct. They are on the fortune 50 and everything.

TNVIPER said:
You didnt get my drift.....the day a Toyota or Nissan resides in my garage is the day I dont own the garage anymore....I know all about where "american made" cars are built...and I know why...just dont have to like it......:(

I understand you trust me. But soon I feel if things don't get better there will not be any american owned car companys.

robwclark said:
Dude I completely agree, I was just sayin

I'm not the biggest import fan of cars or trucks, But I do know alot about them and there is one toyota car I would love to still own, The supra Hands down they are sexy cars :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Hatedonmostly said:
I'm not the biggest import fan of cars or trucks, But I do know alot about them and there is one toyota car I would love to still own, The supra Hands down they are sexy cars :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

TNVIPER said:
What worries me is you are probably right...:(

Well I sure hope not, Ya know. I would love to see a dodge nitro srt-8 or srt-10 That would be badass. Me and my friend always say that they should do that :D

Hatedonmostly said:
Well I sure hope not, Ya know. I would love to see a dodge nitro srt-8 or srt-10 That would be badass. Me and my friend always say that they should do that :D

Guys place your faith back in Chrysler. They didnt drop the SRT badge, and even talked of making it a complete division. Now there will, be some Italian influences here and there, but the new direction is awesome. Everyone on this forum has a japanese TV, so common a little euro in the new stuff will be cool!

robwclark said:
Guys place your faith back in Chrysler. They didnt drop the SRT badge, and even talked of making it a complete division. Now there will, be some Italian influences here and there, but the new direction is awesome. Everyone on this forum has a japanese TV, so common a little euro in the new stuff will be cool!

I may go FORD......:marchmellow:

Back