2013 Dodge Barracuda????

Skypilot68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rumors are out there about dropping the Challenger and replacing it with an all new Dodge Barracuda. On second thought how about a Viper 'Cuda as top of the line..one can dream I guess.

Attachments

• Barracuda-Concept-2.jpg
    Barracuda-Concept-2.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 23,719
i'm still waitin on this on:rock:

Attachments

• challenger_srt10_concept_001_opt.jpg
    challenger_srt10_concept_001_opt.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 21,019
not gonna happen they already price the 392 for 45-48k they would have to ask 62-65 for a srt10...

i agree:rock:

but 62-65 would still be cheap compared to a Viper

The word is... It wont be a Dodge Cuda. It will be a SRT Cuda and will be about 400lbs lighter than the challenger.

sounds interesting

Rumors are out there about dropping the Challenger and replacing it with an all new Dodge Barracuda. On second thought how about a Viper 'Cuda as top of the line..one can dream I guess.

These designers need to start making the cars look different from other manufacturers sports cars really quick! Bastard looks like a freaking Camaro:dontknow: The new Viper looks very much like the ZR1/ZO6 Corvette. WTF?:dontknow:

These designers need to start making the cars look different from other manufacturers sports cars really quick! Bastard looks like a freaking Camaro:dontknow: The new Viper looks very much like the ZR1/ZO6 Corvette. WTF?:dontknow:

I agree with you on the Cuda concept OP posted, looks too much like the Caamaro, which personally is my least favorite of the new muscle cars.

I don't too much of the Z06/ZR1 in the new Viper :dontknow:

Also where are you guys reading these rumors? I don't look too hard for rumors but Jalopnik has proved to be pretty reliable and they haven't talked about this Cuda yet.

i was told from one of our chrysler reps. I can tell you that pic of the Cuda wasnt the one that was shown to me

Na, I like the new viper, till u git to the front clip, then its like wtf who invited the ferrari??

And as for the 'Cuda, cause that's what it will be. It'll be a SRT reencarnation. Plymouth is dead and ain't comin back. And I think it will sell. Ad long as srt doesn't stuff a 6 banger in it. Atleast not with a 'Cuda badge. And challenger is confirmed kill in 2013, only a 5 year run on LX platform. Car is too heavy to compete but I don't think it will stay dead with the 'Cuda comin back. I'm waitin on a new SRT10 ram with an 8 speed auto.

I'm unhappy with the new look of the viper.its always been a real American muscle car.now it looks like a typical italian sports car.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back