2013 Dodge Barracuda????

I'm unhappy with the new look of the viper.its always been a real American muscle car.now it looks like a typical italian sports car.

Really...... I prefer this beast over all the Italian, VW, and German supercars, but then again, I'm extremely biased.... Vj

SR013_059VPL.jpg

The cuda in op post looks ugly. Now the viper is a whole other story. Yeah you can see the italian in it but the main viper design is still there on a whole better platform. Even the new internals are all forged ready for boost.

Yup, as Moparconnection said, it won't be called "Dodge". It will either be an "SRT Cuda" or "'Cuda by Chrysler". The first image is also just someones pHotoshop, lots of them around in all shapes and sizes. Be nice to see something different. I reckon they nailed the Challenger, a little heavy but it still packs a punch. The 392s sprint to 62mph in the mid to high 4s and a healthy low 12.1-3 second 1/4 bone stock. I'm just happy Ma MoPar are making these modern day machines, people would bitch even harder if there was nothing at all to bitch about. ;)

I think the new Viper is freakin bad ass! just wish they would make it with a HEMI V10! SLap an extra set of cylinders on the 392! and supercharge it too!

I'm unhappy with the new look of the viper.its always been a real American muscle car.now it looks like a typical italian sports car.

Alot of cars are starting to, even the vetts.

look at the hyundai genesis and other newer sports cars. toyota and subi have a new car getting ready to rollout, they look crazy too.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back