2013 SRT or GTS

The GTS, no contest. I was actually disappointed with how the new viper looks in all yellow. But the GTS is saweet!

GTS without question

Srt is the brand name...no more DODGE in the viper name.....srt viper...srt viper gts....just sayn!:D:D.....i could do without the gts!!!...the gts is for the vette guys- better interior sound dampening etc....prob slower too....its everything viper is not!!

Last edited:
Yeh i was wondering...SRT is the street racing technology line created by PVO (performance vehicle operations) back in the day. GTS is more of a package/model type...

I got a chance to drive the yellow one at VOI, but both of them are pretty awesome cars. If money was no issue I would go GTS over the SRT in a smoke grey with black stripes combo.

I got a chance to drive the yellow one at VOI, but both of them are pretty awesome cars. If money was no issue I would go GTS over the SRT in a smoke grey with black stripes combo.
What is "VOI"?

What is "VOI"?

Viper Owners Invitational- it was held at Charlotte motor speedway this past September. We were able to run on the speedway and Zmax dragway aswell as drive the Gen V and multiple other SRT vehicles. Ralph Gilles and all the engineers were there to answer our questions.

Breaking and handling of the Gen V is rather superior to my gen II GTS.

Viper Owners Invitational- it was held at Charlotte motor speedway this past September. We were able to run on the speedway and Zmax dragway aswell as drive the Gen V and multiple other SRT vehicles. Ralph Gilles and all the engineers were there to answer our questions.

Breaking and handling of the Gen V is rather superior to my gen II GTS.

The Gen II GTS is still the best looking body style, IMO. All they need is a set of Gen III wheels and they look perfect.

I'll take E.) Any Viper made

No really, I would love to have any Viper, when I bot my truck it was between the 10 or a RT/10.... 10 is just easier to live with.

The Gen II GTS is still the best looking body style, IMO. All they need is a set of Gen III wheels and they look perfect.

I second that, I almost bought a 99 GTS black with silver stripes before I bought my first 10. The reason I didn't get the Viper was because it had cognac interior, if it was black that would have been a done deal! :D

I second that, I almost bought a 99 GTS black with silver stripes before I bought my first 10. The reason I didn't get the Viper was because it had cognac interior, if it was black that would have been a done deal! :D

I dont blame you on not buying it because of the cognac interior,there was one up here with same interior I looked at last summer,I opened the door:eek:,closed it and walked away!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back