2013 Truck of The Month

ViperJeff

Misanthrope
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking for someone that is willing to be the care taker for the VTCoA Truck of the Month/Year. Get Nominations, set up polls deal with questions, discussions and arguments.

Let me know :eek:

Vj

Dom tried once before, did it for 3 months and .......

I know how he feels

You have a lot of work ahead of you to convince the Membership

Looking for someone that is willing to be the care taker for the VTCoA Truck of the Month/Year. Get Nominations, set up polls deal with questions, discussions and arguments.

Let me know :eek:

Vj

Permanently or just a temporary thing?

what the hell, why not? I sit here every day might as well give something to the community.

Thats a start..... :stupido2:
LOL! Does that mean Dom can come back now?

what the hell, why not? I sit here every day might as well give something to the community.
I was thinking the same thing last night. There are a few of us dedicated daytime posters that would be a good fit for this position. I say you'd be perfect for it.

LOL! Does that mean Dom can come back now?

Pretty please...... :D

I was thinking the same thing last night. There are a few of us dedicated daytime posters that would be a good fit for this position. I say you'd be perfect for it.

I thought so too, I am on here every hour of every work day.

You know it's bad when you hit the refresh button more than a couple times an hour!

Way more than a couple times an hour!! I'm going to have to go to meetings for this addiction soon....:D

VPRPRWD about your sig.....

Somewhere I think I have a picture of a RAM SRT-10 with Cognac Interior, I'm sure I will see it as I update a few things and I'll post it up

Looks like we have two that are very interested in being the TOTM Guru, let me know

Ask Dan about my sig. He can fill you in.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back