2013 VIPER TO BE AUCTIONED!!!

still shows available on barrett-jackson site.

Well, that will give the Vette boys something to laugh about. A 60k Vette goes for 600k and a 130k Viper tops out at 300k

They should have done it at Mecum's, they at least know what a MOPAR is

2013 SRT Viper for $300,000 sold out the door and it will be the first one with problems from someone outside the factory. Recalls????

It was probably picked up by someone who has no intension of driving it

It was probably picked up by someone who has no intension of driving it

I would it if I had the money to win it. Like I told my buddy when we were watching if you truely and honestly went there to bid on a car, knowing it's easily going to be higher 3x what it will sell for in a few months you obviously can afford 2, Vin #1 to sit and cash in on in a few years with under 1k miles and a 2nd to actually have fun and drive in.

I would it if I had the money to win it. Like I told my buddy when we were watching if you truely and honestly went there to bid on a car, knowing it's easily going to be higher 3x what it will sell for in a few months you obviously can afford 2, Vin #1 to sit and cash in on in a few years with under 1k miles and a 2nd to actually have fun and drive in.

Im sure Jay Leno will buy it when they are ready to sell. He is all about the #1 editions.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back