2014 Grand Cherokee SRT

Skypilot68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was at my local Dodge dealership today for a front end alignment for my T10 and walked around the showroom floor to kill some time. Up front was a new red Viper GTS...stickered at $123K. But at the other end was a crystal black 2014 Grand Cherokee SRT. Boy it looks aggressive and ready for some street cruising..stickered at $70K.

they are sweet

i think its Mopar Connection just got one/finally came in.

white, 8 speed tranny. beautiful ride

Saw that black one sitting there on the floor and almost creamed in my pants...boy it looked sweet.

:drool:

Hands down the vehicle I would get right now if I could afford it would be a SRT-8 GC. Hell, even a fully loaded Hemi GC is really nice.

You know all the chatter is about the GT500 and the Camaro ZL1, but no one has the line up of supercars like MOPAR right now.

I tried to talk my wife into getting an SRT 8 Jeep, but she picked the infinity. :(

I really thought about it when selling my CTSV but at the end of the day as much as I loved them… the interior just didn't say $70k at all. Very creaky, etc. looks great but the overall engineering is not there yet at that price tag for my liking. I even feel close to the same way on my V.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back