• JimTeTe

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • viperhauler

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • 505'sFastestViper

Votes: 17 30.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DISCLAIMER: As a requirement of TOTY winner must be willing to put truck up for sale soon after elected for a period of a full month.

OUCH* kinda late to add this disclaimer.

He forgot that TOTM moderator has to keep his truck for sale the entire time he is moderating. Mine's been for sale but no real hits.

I haven't been on in a while, like years haha, The Batram is actually for sale, anyhow, many good trucks but Dom (505Fastest) gets my vote. Way too much effort, time, money and yeah, it's the fastest SRT/10 truck in the world, what's not too like. I've always voted for the trucks who have more than a few bolt on's, otherwise we're simply voting for colour choice, a nice cup holder and perhaps some slightly different rims haha. That's all very nice and dandy for TOTM, but TOTY HAS to be on another level. Best of luck too all. ;)

:rock:

I haven't been on in a while, like years haha, The Batram is actually for sale, anyhow, many good trucks but Dom (505Fastest) gets my vote. Way too much effort, time, money and yeah, it's the fastest SRT/10 truck in the world, what's not too like. I've always voted for the trucks who have more than a few bolt on's, otherwise we're simply voting for colour choice, a nice cup holder and perhaps some slightly different rims haha. That's all very nice and dandy for TOTM, but TOTY HAS to be on another level. Best of luck too all. ;)

:rock:
Batram is for sale?? Blasphemy!

Got a nice steering wheel too

Nah, just having fun at this point.
I agree Dom's truck is nice and has had the most work out of all the trucks on the forum. But there is a vote because it is a matter of peoples different tastes. We each mod our trucks the we want them, to make ours unique.

Sammy11 with the blacked out look. Grill, wheels, calvues
SRT10Venomous with the bold two tone. I like the grill, hood and slicks on the back
oldcolt clean blacked out 06 with caltracks tucked underneath
scviper with he unique color, halos and cool photography skills
KyleB - no pic?
JimTeTe whats not to like. Lots of work into this truck as well
Dan nice looking NR with a different color choice in wheels
505's I think he did a thing or two, just can't figure it out. Come on, we have all seen the pics. Justin's work is awesome.

The funniest part of all is that I have been accused of cheating, but yet still haven't decided who I am even voting for. :dontknow:

Last edited:
Nah, just having fun at this point.
I agree Dom's truck is nice and has had the most work out of all the trucks on the forum. But there is a vote because it is a matter of peoples different tastes. We each mod our trucks the we want them, to make ours unique.

Sammy11 with the blacked out look. Grill, wheels, calvues
SRT10Venomous with the bold two tone. I like the grill, hood and slicks on the back
oldcolt clean blacked out 06 with caltracks tucked underneath
scviper with he unique color, halos and cool photography skills
KyleB - no pic?
JimTeTe whats not to like. Lots of work into this truck as well
Dan nice looking NR with a different color choice in wheels
505's I think he did a thing or two, just can't figure it out. Come on, we have all seen the pics. Justin's work is awesome.

The funniest part of all is that I have been accused of cheating, but yet still haven't decided who I am even voting for. :dontknow:

KyleB could use it

I tried looking for a pic
His is a Rec RC with black wheels, tinted headlights and some other things. He had a cool pic of it somewhere

I tried looking for a pic
His is a Rec RC with black wheels, tinted headlights and some other things. He had a cool pic of it somewhere

It was on Sinus19's wing thread.

11348387_804636409635661_1215623846_n.jpg

11355992_840272556026214_1431198941_n.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back