2024 Post Ho Thread

It's from to much sun! Hahahaha! I hope all ya'alls come to an agreement :eek::p
Yes , if no agreement I’ll just fire the disagreeing board member since I’m the top dog ,, ruff ruff ! I bite !

I've spent hours of my life I'll never get back reading through threads form back in the day. OMG! For old timers who remember, some are incredibly informative of the various personalities and styles! Definitely no place for the weak!! :eek:

bwahaha!!! :D
The Alpha was here hahaha

Ever thought about music media? If that's the right word I'm thinking back though the days of reel to reel, 4 track, 8 track, cassette, CD and now we're in the streaming era!

i never had reel to reel or 4 track but all the rest! I don't stream.

Ever thought about music media? If that's the right word I'm thinking back though the days of reel to reel, 4 track, 8 track, cassette, CD and now we're in the streaming era!

i never had reel to reel or 4 track but all the rest! I don't stream.
Just give me a record player that plays 45’s and 78’s

Just give me a record player that plays 45’s and 78’s
Victrola :cool:

i have vinyl albums - no player, cassettes - players all broken, CD's new vehicle has no player. Screw it's all lol

Victrola :cool:

i have vinyl albums - no player, cassettes - players all broken, CD's new vehicle has no player. Screw it's all lol
Time to go back to all radio and war of the worlds hahaha

Free version only! Now and then of you vehicle has factory sirius xm you can get a free 90 day trial on their website. No CC required just the vin

Sirius xm is like the plague to cancel! I'll never sign up for it with a CC

Free version only! Now and then of you vehicle has factory sirius xm you can get a free 90 day trial on their website. No CC required just the vin

Sirius xm is like the plague to cancel! I'll never sign up for it with a CC
I’m not subscribing to any crap .. I’m about to shut down my internet service provider and go full hotspot from my phone

Ditto! I only use free anyways hahahaha
It should all be free ,, anything with communication and news .. like it use to be .. You bought a tv , a phone crank it and Mable connected you to your neighbor while everyone waited and listened till their turn came .. But there was nothing better that 2 tin cans connected with a string :D

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back