2024 Post Ho Thread

I guess my crock pot is going to great a fireball work out hahaha

Since 1948 yummmm
I had no idea they have been around that long ,, damn you think they would have expanded to the east and the rest of the world by now .. Stock ? Hahaha !

Some compare in n out to Whitecastles I've never had those.

I had no idea they have been around that long ,, damn you think they would have expanded to the east and the rest of the world by now .. Stock ? Hahaha !
No stock privately owned. A great company history too

I never heard much good about White Castle .. there not in my area so appears the west is the place

Well early to bed early to rise ,, the vampire is taking blood tomorrow.. Nurse Rachet the vampire hahaha !
I have a feeling the results are going to piss me off over the cholesterol results and they got me on a Statin for the last month .. my cholesterol is and has been great and below the normal except for my good HDL which is excessively low at 43 without a Statin drug I’m wondering since they lower cholesterol if my HDL is going to drop more and 35 is a critical number that makes you at a high risk of ,, guess what ? Heart attack and Stroke ! I’m told ai can’t just stop taking them and have to ween off of them and that’s what I’m going to do ! Doctors have no idea what they are giving people and why .. no doubt in my mind about that !

Maybe I’ll head that way , get a job with them and see if they have profit sharing and free food hahaha
They have great benefits and from what I know once on board very very few leave!

And we didn't even ho up an important thread! Hahahaha

Lock me in a padded room , stick me in a freezing cold shower , if all else fails put on the straight jacke and inject me with Thorazine for a month or 2 :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back