210 Gallon Salt Water Tank

dfauerbach

Full Access Member
Reaction score
210 gallon salt water tank complete setup stand, hood tank, wet dry filter system. Only thing I can't find is the lights paid $2000.00 will sell or trade. Tank weighs 400 pounds alone so needs to be pick up or meet somewhere near south west florida. Stands 6'7 heigh 6'2 long and 2' deep all wood stand and hood Black.

beats me i would say around 1000.00, 900.00 somewhere around there will consider trades I have an 05 QC. I live 20 minutes north of Naples in Fort Myers

dfauerbach said:
beats me i would say around 1000.00, 900.00 somewhere around there will consider trades I have an 05 QC. I live 20 minutes north of Naples in Fort Myers

I may be interested if you still have it.....I am just wondering how to get it to Illinois...?? Please let me know....thanks bikertat

Will take some tonight and email them out tomorrow

bikertat said:
I may be interested if you still have it.....I am just wondering how to get it to Illinois...?? Please let me know....thanks bikertat

Viper truck convoy to southwest Florida from Illinois:star: :star: :star:

i am driving down to jacksonville 2-8 to meet with jake. if you want to have him bring it there i can get it to south bend. just a thought.

rodney

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back