26" rims and tires:

jeffgilliam.2005

Full Access Member
Reaction score
untitled.jpg
Want to know cost of new..???http://www.thewheelconnection.com/php/showwheel.php?name=Revolution6.0&brand=Davin&brandsearch=1
Asking $ 7,000 for set, one wheel holds air for 4 days and goes flat....Everyone i took it to says it justs needs to be remounted...

Last edited:
surprisingly enough, i had these wheels on when i raced a gto and mustang gt....I won but barely, a huge difference taking them off though as far as power and traction....

I like them. :dontknow: A HELLLL of a lot LESS gawdy than I've seen for 26's. :) I think they look good on there. :)

And, no, I don't want them either. :eek: :p ..... Just observing. :burnout:

They have to be the best looking i have ever seen too...Pending on how you like them you can bolt them down, put weights on the to float, or let them spin....

jeffgilliam.2005 said:
They have to be the best looking i have ever seen too...Pending on how you like them you can bolt them down, put weights on the to float, or let them spin....

Oh SHIT, they're SPINNERS???? :eek:

Yeah i had them floating i love the way it looked when driving down the street....they are a three piece rim too....

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

I'll pass too

But they do look good on that Black RC

Definately, just lots of money for wheels and most of the SRT scene is about goin fast not showin big... best of luck with your sale :rock:
jeffgilliam.2005 said:
I figure the right person will come around eventually....

Well at first that's what i wanted then changed my mind, then came alarm, touch screen t.v., subs, amps, then the wheels...Now since i have everything else for it i would like to get rid of the wheels now to switch over to something alittle more aggressive to asphalt....

It is amazing...in a good way how different we all are....I turn the stereo on in my truck maybe 10% of the time...as far as an alarm...??..I don't even lock the doors....:dontknow: ...if they want in...I don't want them breaking a window....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back