26" rims and tires:

Wooooowww....Yeah i don't think it's because we are personally different, I think mainly it's the enviroment we live in...Where i'm from it's dangerous just to step out your house.....There is a huge market for alarms and locks in these woods....

Jeff you see that sig of Mike's.... way in the background you see the fence??? That's the grounds of his estate in the Hills of the OC....he doesn't have to lock his truck his security guards watch it for him!!!:p :dancing:
jeffgilliam.2005 said:
Wooooowww....Yeah i don't think it's because we are personally different, I think mainly it's the enviroment we live in...Where i'm from it's dangerous just to step out your house.....There is a huge market for alarms and locks in these woods....

Craig said:
Jeff you see that sig of Mike's.... way in the background you see the fence??? That's the grounds of his estate in the Hills of the OC....he doesn't have to lock his truck his security guards watch it for him!!!:p :dancing:

no guards.....but my girl can be mean as hell....:D

no gated communities around here, i think we barely have a population of 17,000 and the average income is around 30,000.....

jeffgilliam.2005 said:
no gated communities around here, i think we barely have a population of 17,000 and the average income is around 30,000.....

Been there, brother.... The last house I lived in (Benton Harbor, MI) was 1 block from the last "race riots" in the nation....

There wasn't 3 feet in that house where I didn't have something stashed to stab or shoot someone with. :D :eek:

........ Good times..... :rolleyes:

okay well it's not that bad down here, just for a small town there is a very high crime rate....Not to mention a few years back our city had the highest murder rate per capita in the country.....

whitesnake all the pictures of the other trucks have rims on them....It's looks to like your missing some on the srt...?????

i believe he has 24" rims with blue spokes and a crome lip. :dontknow:

Stanimal said:
i believe he has 24" rims with blue spokes and a crome lip. :dontknow:

NO 26" brother!

whitesnake all the pictures of the other trucks have rims on them....It's looks to like your missing some on the srt...?????

take a look!

jeffgilliam.2005 said:
okay well it's not that bad down here, just for a small town there is a very high crime rate....Not to mention a few years back our city had the highest murder rate per capita in the country.....

Where you live at??

Blythevegas, i mean blytheville, small town about a hour away from jonesboro, and a hour from memphis tennessee....

i guess no one is not interested at all....Recently i had a curb check, so i am now taking 5,000 for the set.....ANY TAKERS...????

Watts...I mean Blytheville

jeffgilliam.2005 said:
Blythevegas, i mean blytheville, small town about a hour away from jonesboro, and a hour from memphis tennessee....

Yah another rough place to live. You got the required armament Jeff? 203, M-60?
LOL

Perry

No bigger pictures of the rims...i didn't have the camera i have now at the time....but if interested i would go take pics of them and post them up....I need them gone.....Perry you gonna take me for a ride when everything is installed...????...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back