2nd Annual NE GTG Info-Riff's

TREKER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OFFICIAL RIFF62 NE/GTG COLLECTION JAR

Well, I am honored to be starting this thread. Matt (Riff62) and his wonderful better half Diane created an amazing GTG last summer. Matt has been going through a rough road the last few months and he finally had surgery yesterday. Latest news is that things went better than anticipated and he is recovering as I type. :nurse:

There has been an ongoing discussion about them having another GTG this summer. Obviously, those who attended last year will no doubt remember the hospitality and care shown by these two wonderful people.:rock:

So it had been suggested earlier that we start a collection jar to provide the funds to have a grand GTG. Date and time to be determied later, but it is safe to say it will be in the July / Aug range, maybe earlier, :dontknow:

What we would like to accomplish is to generate enough funds to cover all costs associated for the GTG. Food, booze, booze, booze, and other incidental costs.....:D

This is the link to last years GTG pics.

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13182&highlight=pics+GTG

I hope Mikey does not clog up the toilet again and that the dog has been taken to the vet.:toilet: :eek:

My paypal account is [email protected]

Please help make this GTG one to remember.:burnout: :rock: :elefant:

kyle's srt10 said:
Where's the GTG gonna be:dontknow: Close enough I can come:confused:
Pennsyltucky :D South of Philly...This time I am spending a day in Philly somehow.....Granny is hot too :rock:

im in as well and hope riff is feeling well

GTG will be in Strousberg (sp) PA. Riffs house....

Have to work out details on the dates. Lots to coordinate...

I think I will make it a long weekend and spend some time with some great people. Not you Mikey :thefinger:

Just kidding.... I hope to get a huge gathering this year for the man... :rock:

TREKER said:
GTG will be in Strousberg (sp) PA. Riffs house....

Have to work out details on the dates. Lots to coordinate...

I think I will make it a long weekend and spend some time with some great people. Not you Mikey :thefinger:

Just kidding.... I hope to get a huge gathering this year for the man... :rock:
Maybe we can incorporate the other site as well...I will think about it Scotty and come up with something..Lots of good people there as well :D

TheSickness said:
Maybe we can incorporate the other site as well...I will think about it Scotty and come up with something..Lots of good people there as well :D

The more the merrier Mikey... I am open... Sure would not mind meeting NE members from there... Are there many NE guys? :dontknow:

Begood said:
I will do my very best to be there.

Bill.
Yes you will Billy.....I will help if I can...Once I try and get my end taken care of...I will send you what I can so u can make it as well....:D

You will both be there... It is not even up for negotiation... But I agree.... Prof should be there as well. I do think we need to make this GTG one of special signifigance.

With a little scheduling we will make it happen...

But if Mikey is going to be there, I will be have to wear a disguise...maybe I will wear a skirt and then Mikey will ignore me.

TREKER said:
You will both be there... It is not even up for negotiation... But I agree.... Prof should be there as well. I do think we need to make this GTG one of special signifigance.
I think Roy is actually geeked to go...He has made numerous hints at it...I hope so and yes I agree about signifigance Scotty. For many reasons ! I am going to have to find a way to save for 2 major trips this year this one and Detroit in October to spend time with Billy..But lets hope I got a good raise coming it will really help :D You know Billy's situation already so Some of us will have to help for sure to get him and Will there..Maybe airline miles ect... Dunno but Diane is telling Matt everything when she gets back to the room. So this is set in stone either way even if I have to hitch hike :rock:

Prof said:
With a little scheduling we will make it happen...

But if Mikey is going to be there, I will be have to wear a disguise...maybe I will wear a skirt and then Mikey will ignore me.

Just dress like Craig and he wont say a word to you... Bwahahaahahahahahahahahahahaha

He was feuding with him for weeks before the last GTG. Craig was there for hours before Mikey figgured out who he was... :D :confused: ;) :eek:

TREKER said:
Just dress like Craig and he wont say a word to you... Bwahahaahahahahahahahahahahaha

He was feuding with him for weeks before the last GTG. Craig was there for hours before Mikey figgured out who he was... :D :confused: ;) :eek:
:eek: .................:eek: :p

Lol classic Mikey move... I had a great time meeting all you guy's last year and look forward to doing it again asap as I've certainly had a crazy year since then myself. Where to begin, last August I had to cancel my vacation plans as my father needed to get yet another stent put in and rather quickly due to a major blockage. Then september rolled in with my 5 month nephew (godson) being diagnosed with wilms tumor and requiring surgery to remove the tumor along with his kidney it had attached itself too. Major ordeal praying to god to stricken you with something and take it away from this innocent lil guy who's brought nothing but joy to your life. So just as my family's getting back in the swing of things in early december i'm rushed to the hospital and find out I have bacterial pneumonia and diabetes. Two weeks and 4.5 hrs of surgery to clear fluid from my lung later I was released 2 days before x-mas. Since then I've been recovering slowly and stuck sitting around taking it easy as my right side is still swollen from the surgery, stuck at home collecting disability till my dr. clears me to return to work..fun fun!! Anyhow I'm certainly not one to air my shit or talk about my problems but that's why I haven't been around quite as much as before and just figured I'd tell you guys as most of you in this thread have met me in person. But enough of my chit, my thoughts and prayers to Matt & Diane. I'll certainly do my best to be there and hopefully help in some way!! Thanx for reading guy's sorry to ramble..
TheSickness said:
:eek: .................:eek: :p

TREKER said:
Well, I am honored to be starting this thread. Matt (Riff62) and his wonderful better half Diane created an amazing GTG last summer. Matt has been going through a rough road the last few months and he finally had surgery yesterday. Latest news is that things went better than anticipated and he is recovering as I type. :nurse:

There has been an ongoing discussion about them having another GTG this summer. Obviously, those who attended last year will no doubt remember the hospitality and care shown by these two wonderful people.:rock:

So it had been suggested earlier that we start a collection jar to provide the funds to have a grand GTG. Date and time to be determied later, but it is safe to say it will be in the July / Aug range, maybe earlier, :dontknow:

What we would like to accomplish is to generate enough funds to cover all costs associated for the GTG. Food, booze, booze, booze, and other incidental costs.....:D

This is the link to last years GTG pics.

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13182&highlight=pics+GTG

I hope Mikey does not clog up the toilet again and that the dog has been taken to the vet.:toilet: :eek:

My paypal account is [email protected]

Please help make this GTG one to remember.:burnout: :rock: :elefant:

PM me your address and I will send a check.

I would love to make it myself, but of course a lot of that depends on my financial and housing situation. Me and Matt have been talking about a visit for a long time, I grew up in the area.

The spelling is Stroudsburg, it is right off the 80 in Eastern PA, just west of the Jersey border, NORTH of Philly, Mikey LOL.

OCBob said:
I would love to make it myself, but of course a lot of that depends on my financial and housing situation. Me and Matt have been talking about a visit for a long time, I grew up in the area.

The spelling is Stroudsburg, it is right off the 80 in Eastern PA, just west of the Jersey border, NORTH of Philly, Mikey LOL.
Ok I was in a limo and no idea where I was 1/2 the time. Secondly you have never drove with Riff anywhere...........;) Slow and steady she goes Bwahahaha Eh Billy :D :D :D Either way I am going to visit Philly this time I gots a few Cheesestaeks I need to kill and of course it's the history stupid :rock: Went to NYC last time for Billy and Will..It was fun but I need to see some chit this time :rock: A midget with a powdered wig has got to be funny as Hell, I don't care who ya are :D

Philly is great, my favorite city in the world.

Believe it or not, I think the best steaks are not in Philly. There is a place in Nazareth called Joe's. If you get the chance, don't pass it by. They also have the best sausage sandwiches anywhere.

And make sure you get some scrapple, sweet bologna, pork roll, and tastykakes while you're in the Lehigh Valley, you won't be sorry.

I would really love to get back there myself, the OL and kids have never been there. It would be great for them to see where I grew up and to meet all my family, well that part might not be so great LOL.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back