2nd Annual NE GTG Info-Riff's

I tried calling last night but got your voice mail..
Im around tonight..although I cant say I will be awake, The pain management program I am on is pretty rigorous..hehe..
I take Steroids to bring back the brain function and reduce swelling, and Oxycodone to quell pain at night while I sleep..I end up getting about 6 hrs a night of sleep. This am I was up at 4, because once I wake up I am wide awake..Then I lay there..

I am working all night tonight 1-9 pm.....So I will be up till maybe 4 or so in the morning :D Call whenever you want Matty :elefant:

Been a while and wanted to bump this up now.

The date is 7/12 for the GTG if you have seen it on the other thread.

We are working hard to get as much money collected quickly so we can set up arrangements for people to travel at the cheapest possible price.

For those who have already contributed, your kindness and compassion is very much appreciated.

Please help make this a great GTG for the VTCOA. Matt and Diane have been through a real rough year and need as much support as we can offer. Every little bit helps so please do your best. I will be taking lots of photos and will put together an awesome thread of the day.

Mikey may even be allowed out of the cage to frolic in the backyard. :D

Send paypal to [email protected]

Thanks everyone...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back