#3 CE on ebay

would be sweet:rock: :rock: :rock:

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
LOLOL you knw I just messin with ya:p

I want badly to get another one to leave stock and torn between a ce and a 06 inferno:D

uhhhhhh........ CE, there no need to cry over it anymore nights:p :D

LOLOL you knw I just messin with ya:p

I want badly to get another one to leave stock and torn between a ce and a 06 inferno:D

I know buddy, you just want me to place another order ! lololol

I love the Inferno. I'd probably have that, or a NR if i didnt find my CE.

torn man torn, and I dont thing 19 or tito will let go of theres anytime soon,and I KNOW theres are A class material:D

FastSRT19 said:
I know buddy, you just want me to place another order ! lololol

I love the Inferno. I'd probably have that, or a NR if i didnt find my CE.
NR dont do a thing for me for some reason:dontknow: the vca edition dont even click, just the CE's and infernos, but then again I am getting old:D

NR dont do a thing for me for some reason:dontknow: the vca edition dont even click, just the CE's and infernos, but then again I am getting old:D

I agree:rock: CE's are the shiznitz! then the inferno red, then silver of course:D

There is a Black 05 RC on autotrader.ca with 180 miles on it. Says it's been stored since new. Could not get the web site link to open.:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

I've got my CE for sale - it's on craigslist now, but it'll be on auto trader next week. It SUCKS, but it's time to get rid of student loans! It's number 129/200.

Halligan said:
I've got my CE for sale - it's on craigslist now, but it'll be on auto trader next week. It SUCKS, but it's time to get rid of student loans! It's number 129/200.

If you sale, could I get the VIN, Date of MFR and MDH on the sticker on your drivers side door for the Master Production List

Jeff

If you really want one that bad Tony, you can have mine for 45,000 and I'll even throw in the engine and tranny!:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back