3 Long Days of Driving

Alberta-SRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just drove the SRT from Edmonton Alberta to Atlanta Georgia.
Finally have the rest of my stuff down here

No issues, pulled a trailer. Truck is stock and ran great. Sure is rich though, the front of the UHaul on the passenger side was covered in black **** from the truck exhaust. Sure surprised a lot of other drivers when I pulled past them on the hills pulling the trailer.
When I picked up the trailer the guy at UHaul asked me what it had for an engine when he heard it idling. Before I could tell him he asked if it was "That Hemi Dodge has".
I told him "No this thing doesn't even have a V8, couldn't get one with this model" He just sat there like a deer in the headlights.

So my garage queen is finally broken in. I broke all my rules, ate in it, drank in it. Threw trash on the floor, piled stuff on the passenger seat, drove through rain, road construction. Stretches of gravel due to the road construction, dusty truck stops. Truck was a mess when I got here. Thousands of bugs plastered all over it, but at least I had put a screen on the AC condenser.

She cleaned up well though, so now it won't quite be my daily driver. But I'm looking forward to actually using it. Lots to see here in the south and it's the perfect vehicle to do things in...Blue ridge mountains, here I come.:rock:

You will have to tell us what it is like to drive a 10 from November to March!!:D:D

Yeah guys, I hate to say it, but Alberta just didn't feel like home last week. This is home now, and I'm really looking forward to using the 10 year round. Guess I better come up with a new name soon.

:rock::rock::rock:

need to get some grits & pickled pigs feet in ya:p:D:rock:

Cool to see your in atlanta.... I go there quite often... mainly baseball games tho...

Thanks Guys for the warm welcome, but I think I'll pass on the grits and pigs feet. Biscuits and Gravy is actually pretty good though. I'm not right in the city, I work in Norcross and bought a House in Lawrenceville close to Snellville. It's all good.....except the heat LOL. Not used to that yet.

hog jowls, turnip greens, corn pone & beans with a big chunk of salt pork.

put hair on your chest:D:rock::rock:

cat head bisquits, sausage gravy & some fried taters & onions:rock:

Was stationed in Biloxi years ago and this airmen asked me do you want grits with your breakfast..first off I'am from Seattle buddy so save the grits for Gomer. Knew this WAF from Warner-Robbins...well that's another story...:D

Great to hear the Truck ran flawless. It's about time you used the damn truck for what it is, a truck! Ya pull stuff, haul stuff and eat stuff it in! and even throw stuff on the damn floor!! :D Fun trip i'll bet !!! stay on the forum . I may need aplace to stay when i come visit!!

Great to hear the Truck ran flawless. It's about time you used the damn truck for what it is, a truck! Ya pull stuff, haul stuff and eat stuff it in! and even throw stuff on the damn floor!! :D Fun trip i'll bet !!! stay on the forum . I may need aplace to stay when i come visit!!

That would be a fun road trip!!

I personnally love the South, the people are, on the most part, are warm and friendly. Car shows everywhere and there is endless roads that are a blast to drive. Not to mention that there is a Wafflehouse at every overpass.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back