32 cam Shelby Twin Turbo????????

VENOMOUS1 RACING

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
That's what the owner of Nelson Racing Engines proclaims?? :dontknow:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDHX9GQwQcE&feature=context-vrec]Shelby CODE RED Street Test. Tom Nelson of NRE. NRE TV. - YouTube[/ame]

I like the octane on demand feature..... Oh Justin, what would it take?

Ok....do yall still not get the 4 cams per cylinder? :dontknow::p
I LOL'd!!! Try imagining timing 32 camshafts in sync:chain:

I watched the entire video and he did say "4 cams per cylinder", but I think that was just a mistake, latter in the video they say 4 cam engine , so I think its 4 valves per cyclinder and not 4 cams per cylinder.

I watched the entire video and he did say "4 cams per cylinder", but I think that was just a mistake, latter in the video they say 4 cam engine , so I think its 4 valves per cyclinder and not 4 cams per cylinder.

I understand that! LMFAO! But as the owner of an awesome engine building business you'd think they'd do a bit of editing on the video before producing for the world. LOL!! Still amazing power from a 5.4:burnout:

That dude can drive...wet roads, that much wheel spin, going that fast, and not losing control....he can drive.

They never went back and caught the silver charger that passed them up on the interstate lol JK

well built car:rock::rock::rock:

NRE built a billet Hemi. twin hair driers. looked like it was goin to twist off the dyno:rock:

Wow this guy can spin his tires in the rain.. it must take serious hp to do that... with all that extra rain traction lol..

**** my truck will do that at 100mph in the rain..

Lmao, I was thinking the same thing Tyler!! :D. That thing has some serious power! The fuel system with the race fuel is a great idea!

The twin fuel system is a cool idea. There are lots of people running twin sets of injectors with one system on demand, but I haven't seen it with a different octane fuel before.

at 8:45 he lights them up just as a cop goes by in rear view. :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back