350z

flchub

Supporting Member
Reaction score
i guess i should mention earlier before my jag encounter,i had this ass in a black 350z pull up aslong side of me,his wife or girlfriend in the passenger seat,he felt i was going too slow at 85 so i had pulled over to let him pass,he flipped me off!,so he punches it of course,now my farvorite gear in my truck is 4th"mmmm i could have sex with 4th gear",so hes probably bout 30 yrds ahead of me before i walked his bitch ass down!,while passing at 120 i just had to flip him off!!!!!!!!!,got far enough ahead of him then letoff,weird i went back to 85 and he never tried to pass me again

for the record no cars infront of us or were encounter during this spanking!!!

Do you think he,ll tell his friends,he got smoked by a pickup:eek: :eek: :dontknow:

Those cars are stupid slow........kinda embarrasing that they call them sports cars. Your loud exhaust tone prolly scared him when you passed his dumbass!!!!

patrick

That's about the only thing that get my boxer's in a bunch these days too, Chub.... :mad:

I usually don't pull any "horse-shit" on the public streets these days.... But, when someone insults me (the Bird, or hear snide remarks from an open window), THAT'S what gets my goat.... :mad: :eek: And, then I proceed to ROAST their ass. :D :rock: :burnout:

Sorry.... I guess I just have road-rage. Ask my OL, and she'll agree. :D ;)

My wife has a 350Z.....they are quick, but not fast. Never ran them side by side, but the truck accelerates harder.

However, with that being said, power to weight ratio is almost identical, so the 350 doesn't have to feel like it's acceling that hard to run equal. The 350 handles very well. It's like driving a go-kart. Great brakes, and turns like it's on rails.

I still chose the truck over the 350 anytime. Not to mention all the attention the nissan draws from the "rice crowd". I like going incognito.

Total downside of the nissan is you can get into a used one for way cheap and that = punks....just like the one you had teach a lesson.

wo1sjb said:
My wife has a 350Z.....they are quick, but not fast. Never ran them side by side, but the truck accelerates harder.

However, with that being said, power to weight ratio is almost identical, so the 350 doesn't have to feel like it's acceling that hard to run equal. The 350 handles very well. It's like driving a go-kart. Great brakes, and turns like it's on rails.

I still chose the truck over the 350 anytime. Not to mention all the attention the nissan draws from the "rice crowd". I like going incognito.

Total downside of the nissan is you can get into a used one for way cheap and that = punks....just like the one you had teach a lesson.

Its not a bad looking car IMO. I just think it should have more power thats all.

That particular driver in the origninal post was a prick..............I think most of us on a uncrowded road would have responded the same...........ie blow his f#cking doors off with a 5ooo lb.. fly by!!:burnout:

patrick

wo1sjb said:

I wouldn't be too hard on Nissans, amigo...........

I'll never sell my Z32TT...............best car I've ever had, hands down....

D

mauiSRT/10 said:
SD, nobody is bagging on your Z......we know that puppy flies!!!

patrick

I'm cool Patrick.... Just settin' the record str8.....;)

Big diff between the TT and the 350.....

D

Django said:
I'm cool Patrick.... Just settin' the record str8.....;)

Big diff between the TT and the 350.....

D

AGREED.....

(My offer STILL STANDS on your Z, my Friend. ;) ) ........ I've been looking at some vehicles for my (future) Wife... The 350Z, G35 Coupe, and BMW 330Ci are the front-runners at this point. :) :rock:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back