350z

Silverback said:
I actually killed one by accident one day.

Took off from a light normally, and shifted into second. It was when I shifted that I noticed the 350Z convertible was actually racing me. Since I had already shifted into 2nd, I just stayed there and rolled into the gas and walked away from him.

Got to the next light and he could not believe how fast these HEMI trucks were. I told him they were all this fast, as mine was stock. I know, I'm a bad monkey, but it was fun jerking his chain.

Please specify " NORMALLY" :confused: :dontknow: :D :p ;)

belgiumbarry said:
Please specify " NORMALLY" :confused: :dontknow: :D :p ;)

I'm a F*cking ape for christ sake.:mad: Nothing about me is "Normal".:eek: ;) :p :D

But to answer your question, about 1/3 throttle, up to 2500 - 2700 rpms.

Grin

flchub said:
i guess i should mention earlier before my jag encounter,i had this ass in a black 350z pull up aslong side of me,his wife or girlfriend in the passenger seat,he felt i was going too slow at 85 so i had pulled over to let him pass,he flipped me off!,so he punches it of course,now my farvorite gear in my truck is 4th"mmmm i could have sex with 4th gear",so hes probably bout 30 yrds ahead of me before i walked his bitch ass down!,while passing at 120 i just had to flip him off!!!!!!!!!,got far enough ahead of him then letoff,weird i went back to 85 and he never tried to pass me again

for the record no cars infront of us or were encounter during this spanking!!!

hehehe Woot! Nice story Bro

Perry

Was watching some modded 350s at the track, even with a couple of mods they are slower than I thought they would be. (They were running consistantly in the low 14's.)

Nice Kill.... A lesson learned the hard way, is a lesson you will remember!!!

:D:D

Let me be the first to call :bs:

Let's get this straight, you're in fourth gear @ 120mph.......30 yards behind a 350Z and walked passed him. What was your mph when you passed him?? Doesn't look like he cared that you were chasing him down.....probably why he didn't try to pass you.

What are your mods???

slow91 said:

Let's get this straight, you're in fourth gear @ 120mph.......30 yards behind a 350Z and walked passed him. What was your mph when you passed him?? Doesn't look like he cared that you were chasing him down.....probably why he didn't try to pass you.

What are your mods???
Lot's and lots of Exhaust apparently ;) :D :p

slow91 said:

What are your mods???
please learn to read dumbass i was doing 85 mph when i put it into 4th and passed him doing 120mph.
as for mods: jmb catless mids and magnaflow,k&n drop.

flchub said:
please learn to read dumbass i was doing 85 mph when i put it into 4th and passed him doing 120mph.

Kinda hard to understand when you type SPANGLISH with no punctuation.

flchub said:
i guess i should mention earlier before my jag encounter,i had this ass in a black 350z pull up aslong side of me,his wife or girlfriend in the passenger seat,he felt i was going too slow at 85 so i had pulled over to let him pass,he flipped me off!,so he punches it of course,now my farvorite gear in my truck is 4th"mmmm i could have sex with 4th gear",so hes probably bout 30 yrds ahead of me before i walked his bitch ass down!,while passing at 120 i just had to flip him off!!!!!!!!!,got far enough ahead of him then letoff,weird i went back to 85 and he never tried to pass me again

for the record no cars infront of us or were encounter during this spanking!!!

flchub said:
LOLOLOL that was pleasant......BTW Esh knows Kung Fu :D

slow91 said:
Kinda hard to understand when you type SPANGLISH with no punctuation.
yea that must be it,you must feel pretty stupid at the moment,i'm sure its not the first or last time you'll have this feeling,now go play with urself and try not to f%ck that up either..........mmmkay

flchub said:

Btw, 85 in an RC.....if you know how to drive a stick......is still third gear....dumbass.

slow91 said:
Btw, 85 in an RC.....if you know how to drive a stick......is still third gear....dumbass.
dumbass the peak speed in 3rd is about 90,oh wait u dont have ur truck anymore yet here u are babbling,try the dumbass forum u could be a winner there!

flchub said:
dumbass the peak speed in 3rd is about 90,oh wait u dont have ur truck anymore yet here u are babbling,try the dumbass forum u could be a winner there!
Oh you went there LOLOLOL..............You guys are passionate about 350z's :D

flchub said:

My RC was a solid 12.8 with one mod that from the looks of your racing stories will never have.....the DRIVER MOD.

Like I said before....IF you knew how to drive, you would have down-shifted to third and use the last bit of torque that motor makes to pwershift the f**k out of it into fourth.........oh wait, ..........you probably would have missed fourth and looked like a real idiot.:2in1:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back