350z

FlyingLow said:
Actually I killed 2 of them. But people don't be believing me.:D
I think from what i see on here, you are an honorable man. Till i see otherwise.:rock:

J.R.

JRSVIPR said:
I think from what i see on here, you are an honorable man. Till i see otherwise.:rock:

J.R.

This was actually about 18 months ago and it was a huge deal. Everyone called BS on me. Then I ran 12.7 on street tires and my story became a little more believable. Well Silverback still doesn't believe it. But he still thinks the earth is flat so what can you do?

FlyingLow said:
This was actually about 18 months ago and it was a huge deal. Everyone called BS on me. Then I ran 12.7 on street tires and my story became a little more believable. Well Silverback still doesn't believe it. But he still thinks the earth is flat so what can you do?
Yeah, I remember all that crap. F**k it man your good with me. Thanks for your service.

J.R.

Last edited by a moderator:
JRSVIPR said:
Yeah, I remember all that crap. F**k it man your good with me. Thanks for your service.
J.R.

Cool!!!:rock: :rock:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I had a 350z and i got rid of it pretty quick because even after turbo or S/C you still have vettes handing you your ass. embarrassing. it was a fun car but it was nissan garbage and I'll never buy another nissan. It looked cool tho!

606448648_l.jpg

SRT-11 said:
Yeah I had a 350z and i got rid of it pretty quick because even after turbo or S/C you still have vettes handing you your ass. embarrassing. it was a fun car but it was nissan garbage and I'll never buy another nissan. It looked cool tho!

Apparently, I got my car before Nissan went to the dogs............

D

Django said:
SRT-11 said:

Apparently, I got my car before Nissan went to the dogs............

D

yeah you got lucky....they are built in Japan by golf happy Sicilians now....it is a mess...

FlyingLow said:

The earths not flat????:confused: :dontknow: When I climb to the top of the tree it sure looks flat to me.;) :p :D

Now in regards to the Cobra kills. You don't really believe that I'm calling BS on that do you? I may give you shit, but I believe you. It's just fun to jerk your chain about it.

And now that I think about it, the earth is flat. Just look at all the maps.:D :p :rock:

Silverback said:
The earths not flat????:confused: :dontknow: When I climb to the top of the tree it sure looks flat to me.;) :p :D

Now in regards to the Cobra kills. You don't really believe that I'm calling BS on that do you? I may give you shit, but I believe you. It's just fun to jerk your chain about it.

And now that I think about it, the earth is flat. Just look at all the maps.:D :p :rock:

LMAO!!!!!............... :eek: :D :star: :rock:

I guess it takes a DRUNK to know another DRUNK.......... :D :dancing:

Silverback said:
I'm at work,:( not drunk.;) :p :D

How you doing son?:dontknow:

How am I doing????................. I'm DRUNK????? :dontknow: :eek: Is it Friday, yet??? :confused: :eek: :p :rock:

I get PAID on FRIDAY!!! :rock: :eek: ;)

Other than that, ............... I'm LONELY, Pop. :( My girl (your future DIL has been gone for 2 mos.) :( ........... Send HOOKERS, PLEASE!!!! :eek: :p :rock:

I have to call bull sh!t on this one too. As Django said it's going to come down to the driver. I sold a 350Z to get my SRT RC. Stock my 350 use to run 13.7's all day. Where these 14+/- numbers are coming from......"driver error". From what I understand of your "story" at 85 you caught him in 4th? If he was running and you were in 4th you would never have seen him again. If that's how your "event" went. If you took off in third then it would have been a good race up until about 130. Those cars will pull up to 155 but it's a very slow process. When they hit 130 it's like you run into a brick wall, still pulling, just a lot slower.

Just because some one passes you in traffic doesn't mean they are racing you.

3-1.jpg

OsirruZ said:
I have to call bull sh!t on this one too. As Django said it's going to come down to the driver. I sold a 350Z to get my SRT RC. Stock my 350 use to run 13.7's all day. Where these 14+/- numbers are coming from......"driver error". From what I understand of your "story" at 85 you caught him in 4th? If he was running and you were in 4th you would never have seen him again. If that's how your "event" went. If you took off in third then it would have been a good race up until about 130. Those cars will pull up to 155 but it's a very slow process. When they hit 130 it's like you run into a brick wall, still pulling, just a lot slower.

3-1.jpg

Nice looking Z.:)

Silverback said:

I know you believe it.

The cobra kill that is.:D

OsirruZ said:

Well stated.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back