??

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to come up with some kind of screening process when it comes to letting wives and girlfriends on here.:)

viperhauler said:
maybe you should meet with santeens wife....;)

and welcome....mrs. viper...who shall remain nameless for now:D

Welcome Mrs.Viper - you should send me a PM I'm sure we could talk - Don't worry there is always someone on here willing to drive the bus:D

But watch Stinker - he is a sweet talker;)

By the way Dan...watch it or you'll have to sleep with one eye open at PCB:dontknow:

lol :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

i just read that thread, well all i can say is my wife dont mine me spending $$$$ on the hotrods, bc she enjoys it too..... she out there workin on the truck right b/s me, if not she workin on HER race car

SANTEEN you have a beautiful family bud :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

ill find pic's that i like and post them up

VIPER said:
lol :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

i just read that thread, well all i can say is my wife dont mine me spending $$$$ on the hotrods, bc she enjoys it too..... she out there workin on the truck right b/s me, if not she workin on HER race car

SANTEEN you have a beautiful family bud :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

ill find pic's that i like and post them up
Thanks bud. Wish you could make it to Panama. It'd be nice meeting you and maybe some of your wife's thinking would rub off on my wife.
Dude, she was checking out the Paxton thread?!?! That's sweet!!!:rock:

SANTEEN said:
We need to come up with some kind of screening process when it comes to letting wives and girlfriends on here.:)
you leave my girlfriends alone!!!!!!!!:argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh:

Stinker said:
you leave my girlfriends alone!!!!!!!!:argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh:
LMFAO!! Let me shut up now, before Joy jumps on here and takes your side.

SANTEEN said:
Thanks bud. Wish you could make it to Panama. It'd be nice meeting you and maybe some of your wife's thinking would rub off on my wife.
Dude, she was checking out the Paxton thread?!?! That's sweet!!!:rock:

yea, it would be kool, to head down to panama to meet up with you guys..

me and MrsViper have an agreement, what ever i spend on my car's i have to spend on her car's .... we take turns :) on buying cars and performance parts.......

Wow I didn't think that I would cause that much of stir by signing onto the forums....and yeah the Paxton sounds great.....mabye for birthday present....thanks for the warm welcome. :D :D :D :D

MrsViper said:
thank you for the welcome.... mabye pics later

mrsviper??? first ftausers now this do you let the husband do anything on his own? haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back