387miles 12 hours fog rain fun

Cool!!!:D :rock:

A wealty dude in pajamas..................

in the middle of nowhere.................

only one other person there,betting its a man.............

dark clouds rain ahead.................

lookin tired and bored.......................

I only see one sleepin bag..................

Brokeback plains?:D :D :D

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Looks killer bro:rock:

Damn.... :dontknow: :eek: 387 miles in THAT, on THAT!??!?! :confused: I get the "Iron Ass Award" for today, Mike. :D :rock: ..... Looks like nice country tho. :)

Stinker said:
A wealty dude in pajamas..................

in the middle of nowhere.................

only one other person there,betting its a man.............

dark clouds rain ahead.................

lookin tired and bored.......................

I only see one sleepin bag..................

Brokeback plains?:D :D :D

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Looks killer bro:rock:

jealous....?.....:D

no sleeping bag...that is a aux fuel cell in my tail bag....gets me to almost 190miles.....:D ....like that rain gear....:p ...had to hit a hardware store in the middle of nowhere to get that....pulled into a cafe wet and cold and the owner said "man you need some rain gear"...he got on the phone made some calls and found me that get up....I will take it with me from now on...$26.00 and it made my day....and a good story to boot....good people out there...:rock:

Black1 said:
Damn.... :dontknow: :eek: 387 miles in THAT, on THAT!??!?! :confused: I get the "Iron Ass Award" for today, Mike. :D :rock: ..... Looks like nice country tho. :)

you should have seen the fog at 6000'.....:D ....left before 6:00am got home about 7:00....stopped twice to eat....the rest was playtime....:D

Attachments

• carizzo 004.jpg
    carizzo 004.jpg
    177.8 KB · Views: 104
  • carizzo 002.jpg
    carizzo 002.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 51
Looks like nice country, and a tough way to get there..

Don't they make desert tanks, for those desert/trail tanks............?

I wish I could do something like that...............

Nowwhat said:
you should have seen the fog at 6000'.....:D ....left before 6:00am got home about 7:00....stopped twice to eat....the rest was playtime....:D

Looks like the other guy had a slightly better "ride"..... Your bike looks like "wedgie" central. :D :p ....... We used to ride 4-wheelers about that trail distance in MI.... Great memories. :rock:

FSTJACK said:
Looks like nice country, and a tough way to get there..

Don't they make desert tanks, for those desert/trail tanks............?

I wish I could do something like that...............

the bigger tank for my bike wont be out until next year....to be honest...I like stopping every 150 miles or so for gas....kinda need the break....:D

Black1 said:
Looks like the other guy had a slightly better "ride"..... Your bike looks like "wedgie" central. :D :p ....... We used to ride 4-wheelers about that trail distance in MI.... Great memories. :rock:

yes he does have more of the "girlie" bike....:D

They look like the same basic bike, but your friends has more plastic and bling.

What is coming next for him a sidecar...........;)

387 miles off and on road is a long haul. You have my undying respect for being a really "tough" guy.

SrtBrad said:
You were probably riding over my properties.:D

hey B...yep saw CA Valley on the GPS...we were still south of your land but close enough to get the idea....beautiful area....peaceful....

Looks nice Mike...That is fun indeed!!:rock: My fam. and i are going on a Mexico run pretty soon.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back