392 CHALLENGER 12.4 STOCK

Just got my Mopar connection magazine and they did a write up on the new challenger with the V-10 engine and 2 speed tranny....pretty cool......not a bad way to spend 80K.......

spotted a 392 on the street last week, FYI

DSCN2441.jpg

DSCN2440.jpg

DSCN2442.jpg

DSCN2438.jpg

DSCN2443.jpg

DSCN2442.jpg

Very nice, Sad to see it running around in the snow though :(

I hear you but if you JUST bought this beast would you wait months to drive it.....I wouldn't

One another note.... Why the F* do people still quote pictures....come on

Pretty cool car, But my money would be on the new 5.0 stang, sorry guys but smaller motor less power and about equal times.

392 is fine and dandy but why plaster that everywhere on the car??? badges and the whole seat says 392. Cant say i would want my seat that way.

Pretty cool car, But my money would be on the new 5.0 stang, sorry guys but smaller motor less power and about equal times.

392 is fine and dandy but why plaster that everywhere on the car??? badges and the whole seat says 392. Cant say i would want my seat that way.

Mustang is a nice car but......the Chally would be my first choice...and is gonna be my next sled...soon as I can afford to buy one and keep the truck....:burnout:

Looks bad so if the standard challey is going to be a 392 what is different with the srt? By the way I saw a new charger the other day while I was home in michigan! Detriot always have the nee cars first it seems! In the airport now on my way to vegas for thenew year!

Looks bad so if the standard challey is going to be a 392 what is different with the srt? By the way I saw a new charger the other day while I was home in michigan! Detriot always have the nee cars first it seems! In the airport now on my way to vegas for thenew year!

The pictures looked like it had srt8 badges on it

392 is srt only.....std v-8 is still the 5.7 (345CI)...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back