3RD ANNUAL PANAMA CITY FL GTG JUNE 2ND THRU 6TH 2010

where we are hanving the truck show, its right beside the hotel, the turnaround just past the hotel? it leads into the state park, they have a big parking lot jsut off the beach there

St Andrews State Park? Turn right out of the parking lot?

Should be easy enough to find :aetsch:
If you hit water, you went too far :p

Was just looking through this thread. Funny how it started out. You had doubts about people coming :p
Post #12 especially. Now look what it has become.
Do we have a final count of how many people coming this year?

we have one first place trophy for each thing, n/a class srt10 , forced induction class srt10 only, powder puff, open, open modified, and car show,

and spud is bringing thrree, slowst et, fastest et, and worst catastrophe

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
we have one first place trophy for each thing, n/a class srt10 , forced induction class srt10 only, powder puff, open, open modified, and car show,

and spud is bringing thrree, slowst et, fastest et, and worst catastrophe
:laugh: :laugh:

What time is the car show, I'll update my webpage

wesalbert said:
Was just looking through this thread. Funny how it started out. You had doubts about people coming :p
Post #12 especially. Now look what it has become.
Do we have a final count of how many people coming this year?
last count I think 60? I think I got 72 I thik shirts , then ordered 12 more of xl, l , and med

some folks said they were comming and were not posting.

still havent heard from fstjack yet, viperjeff will be there wed evening.

wesalbert said:
:laugh: :laugh:

What time is the car show, I'll update my webpage
car show is I figure after friday night about noon 1pm for a couple hours, best thing is it is right on the beach and not far from the condos

:rock: Thats ALOT more than I thought. Sweet

Website updated. Cameras and computers packed. The Live feed will happen. The only thing that will stop it is if Verizon has no coverage up there.
According to the map, should be good

voiceandmessaging.jpg

wesalbert said:
Website updated. Cameras and computers packed. The Live feed will happen. The only thing that will stop it is if Verizon has no coverage up there.

CL6_BROWNS2470647272120743.JPG
pretty sure they do, I figure we may jsut keep this a spring thing, and do the mopar nats maybe in the fall , whatcha think?

pretty sure they do, I figure we may jsut keep this a spring thing, and do the mopar nats maybe in the fall , whatcha think?

I got another week off :D

wesalbert said:
I got another week off :D
LOLOL

cool!
that will give some of the northern guys like begood, joemags, and some of the jersy boys a good gtg:)

I would like to get with ferrari and do a vegas next year tho;)

wesalbert said:

voiceandmessaging.jpg
hey ~! your blocking the screen!:D

LOLOL

cool!
that will give some of the northern guys like begood, joemags, and some of the jersy boys a good gtg:)

I would like to get with ferrari and do a vegas next year tho;)

Vegas would be cool. I wouldn't drive to that one though. Did I mention how much I hate driving :D

hey ~! your blocking the screen!:D

Yea, basically it looks like if your hiking in the mountains in Colorado, your SOL if something happens.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back