3RD ANNUAL PANAMA CITY FL GTG JUNE 2ND THRU 6TH 2010

Don't sweat the rain guys. Last year we had a tropical storm in the Gulf, the party continued, everyone had a great time!!:rock: :rock:

phineas............i know what we're gonna do this week:D

55985_0002882f.jpg

FATJACK said:
Don't sweat the rain guys. Last year we had a tropical storm in the Gulf, the party continued, everyone had a great time!!:rock: :rock:

Yeah, the pics showed someone's sandy wrinkled coin purse flappin' in the Gulf wind.:eek: Shorts were falling down, crabs were seeking refuge in Tony's shorts.. I hate that I missed that unforgettable experience.

Last edited:
Begood said:
Just make sure you do NOT post any guys naked butts this year!!!!!!!

Bill.
Bill I would give my left toe if you could come down. Unfrigginbelieveable!!!:rock: :rock:

FATJACK said:
Bill I would give my left toe if you could come down. Unfrigginbelieveable!!!:rock: :rock:
Jack, I wish I could. But this past year left me with a very big hole to dig out of. It will be some time until I can attend a GTG.

However, thank you for thinking about me.

Bill.

Begood said:
Jack, I wish I could. But this past year left me with a very big hole to dig out of. It will be some time until I can attend a GTG.

However, thank you for thinking about me.

Bill.
Hey Buddy, we all love you...:rock: :rock:

welp yards mowed, house is spot less, and all the bags are packed, jus gotta go the bank in the morning and pcb here i come

cyalata said:
welp yards mowed, house is spot less, and all the bags are packed, jus gotta go the bank in the morning and pcb here i come

Thats all you had to do? :D

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
hey finally got the oil changed 3 hours before I leave:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

I did mine about 5 hours ago :D
Nothing like last minute. We leave tomorrowfor Gainesville

After looking at all the "I can bring to PCB" threads, we need a swap meet set up :p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back