3RD ANNUAL PANAMA CITY FL GTG JUNE 2ND THRU 6TH 2010

spyder1337 said:
Any news on the track regarding times?

in the 7-8 second range :p

Thought around noon, not sure if anything has changed.

ill bring my canopy jus in case for some reason me and the sun dnt get along to much fuc**r always burns the crap outta me

cyalata said:
ill bring my canopy jus in case for some reason me and the sun dnt get along to much fuc**r always burns the crap outta me

talk about burned,, me and wifiepoo went fishing down on the jetties today and we are roasted and toasted ,,,my ankles are so red i can hardly walk ,,its the one place i did not get any sun block on ,,even with 25 sunblock im burned to a crisp :mad: the wife was as white as casper till today lol:mad:

2 Friggin days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 time is standing still.....almost in that 24 hour countdown !:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

cyalata said:
its almost here jus spent 6 hours cleaning the dam truck its so pretty lol

So......... does that mean your bringing it? :D

wesalbert said:
So......... does that mean your bringing it? :D

time will tell;) :p ;) :p got most of the bugs worked out running like a sob and still spins with caltracs wtf! but i switch some things around and found some flaws in mods so switch them back to stock and so far no problems:rock:

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
dont knwo, looks like no sleep tonight to get ut by tuesday, I want to be there tuesday about 4pm

get some rest bud i dnt wanna see a grumpy stinker at the gtg:aetsch: :aetsch:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back