3RD ANNUAL PANAMA CITY FL GTG JUNE 2ND THRU 6TH 2010

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
Just an awesome group of guys, and probably the biggest GTG of SRT10's I have seen in a long time:rock: :rock:

next year i could almost see 90 plus trucks itll atleast double :D

I do want to thank Torrie for joining us at PCB, he is truely and awesome guy:congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

yea he had some nice hair:D but stand up guy ive heard about him in the past jus nice to hear the knowledge face to face

I do want to thank Torrie for joining us at PCB, he is truely and awesome guy:congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Remember Tony that this was Torrie's 2nd GTG...he was in Macon last year...or hell, was that the year before??...:eek: :p

Had a great time folks

I'll post up some pictures later today, I need a nap

Alot of talk this weekend about next years JTSVP PCB GTG

it will stay in panama city, it is comfirmed.

it will stay in the spring time

hopefully next year will be larger, talking with the track owner, and torrie,
we may do a group dyno/tuning session
we may also enlarge the track classes to include the diesals

and most likley with the help of bobby, have a special class just for lightnings and ram srt 10's

so take the time and plan your builds this winter , and plan on being able to make the pcb next year:congrats: :congrats:

this fall will most likly be the mopar nats for the northern guys :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

For what it's worth, the needs to be an Ernie/Jack category just so we can enjoy those two trucks going down the track

TNVIPER said:
I told you these guys were great.....I assume you did take my advice and avoided being caught alone with Jack...;)
Yeah, but he left his camera laying around. And Stinker found it while he was drunk. You could imagine the types of pictures that we put on that thing.:D

Alot of talk this weekend about next years JTSVP PCB GTG

it will stay in panama city, it is comfirmed.

it will stay in the spring time

hopefully next year will be larger, talking with the track owner, and torrie,
we may do a group dyno/tuning session
we may also enlarge the track classes to include the diesals

and most likley with the help of bobby, have a special class just for lightnings and ram srt 10's

so take the time and plan your builds this winter , and plan on being able to make the pcb next year:congrats: :congrats:

this fall will most likly be the mopar nats for the northern guys :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

will it be a tad earlier ,,,so maybe not so freaking hot at track ,,,either way ill go but 85 would be better than 97 out :rock: ,,

post up date when you can so i can plan waaaaaaay ahead;)

Ironhead said:
will it be a tad earlier ,,,so maybe not so freaking hot at track ,,,either way ill go but 85 would be better than 97 out :rock: ,,

You know Joy and I are there. Not that you really care if I go. Just as long as I bring Joy. Hahaha, you almost got boobage this time.:D

Ironhead said:

yessir, most def, it was def blazing hot, so a month or so earlier would def help:rock:

and next year ironhead I think we are gonna hve to make it all week long, everyone keeps comming earlier and earlier, and if we do the dyno day and a full day of racing................

it will take a full week to get the beer outta us:D

and next year ironhead I think we are gonna hve to make it all week long, everyone keeps comming earlier and earlier, and if we do the dyno day and a full day of racing................

it will take a full week to get the beer outta us:D

sounds like a plan that way the dyno could be early in week and racin to cap it off at end of week ,,,of course drinking is all week ,,,:D

everyone talked this weekend of the next one being in the middle of may, does that work for everyone?

Sure, now lets get the penthouses :D

wesalbert said:
Sure, now lets get the penthouses :D
you know I thought of that?

we could do the penthouse and have all the partying, except for the beach up there , as long as nobody thros dan off the top:p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back