3RD ANNUAL PANAMA CITY FL GTG JUNE 2ND THRU 6TH 2010

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
you know I thought of that?

we could do the penthouse and have all the partying, except for the beach up there , as long as nobody thros dan off the top:p

NO DAN TOSSING IS OUT OF THE QUESTION ;)

everyone talked this weekend of the next one being in the middle of may, does that work for everyone?

first or second week of may works for me ,,,that way grandma can come with me and i dont have to hear her wine about not being able to go :rock:and dont tell her i called her grandma ,,,lol she hates that ,,,thats why i do it:D

I had Joanne talking with everyone off and on, and all wanted it a little earlier so it wouldnt be so hot.

the only concern was there kids, but most said they had to make plans to have them kept anyway since they were not bringing them to panama anyway so it really didnt matter.

but I think the general feeling was more towards the middle of may, we cant accomidate everyone , but with it being over a year away, most should be able to make plans with that much notice:)

I had Joanne talking with everyone off and on, and all wanted it a little earlier so it wouldnt be so hot.

the only concern was there kids, but most said they had to make plans to have them kept anyway since they were not bringing them to panama anyway so it really didnt matter.

but I think the general feeling was more towards the middle of may, we cant accomidate everyone , but with it being over a year away, most should be able to make plans with that much notice:)

Actually numdnuts that's less than a year away!! Gotta start planning now damnit! I want to go, I want to go.....................now you STFU!!

Last edited:
everyone talked this weekend of the next one being in the middle of may, does that work for everyone?
That works for us.:D

and next year ironhead I think we are gonna hve to make it all week long, everyone keeps comming earlier and earlier, and if we do the dyno day and a full day of racing................

it will take a full week to get the beer outta us:D

Oh, and remember, when Torrie shows up at events, he is ready, willing and able to answer all your tuning questions (to include on the spot tuning)

Dyno Day + Torrie = :D

toolbox9.5 said:
the real question is where do holiday rates start and stop?...cuz we need to fit...
where it stops;)
It stopped on Friday this time around. If we do it a month earlier it should be cheaper for sure.

PCB GTG

I wanted to thank Tony and everyone for a awsome time. It was the first GTG i made and i had a blast and can't wait till next year. Next year i plan on bringing 8 or 10 sacks of Crawfish to boil for you guys. We gonna show you how South Louisana Boys do it Coonass Style. :rock: :rock: :rock:

I could do a whole week. I had a damn great time. All people I met are real good people. Also, getusum...trying to keep up w/ you took me six hours today just to clean my engine. Gonna clean the truck tomorrow.

getusum said:
I wanted to thank Tony and everyone for a awsome time. It was the first GTG i made and i had a blast and can't wait till next year. Next year i plan on bringing 8 or 10 sacks of Crawfish to boil for you guys. We gonna show you how South Louisana Boys do it Coonass Style. :rock: :rock: :rock:
Brother, let me tell you. You restored my faith in mankind. You helped a man that you've never met before in way that most people wouldn't. :)

Yall are like family to me even though i just met all of yall, i feel like i've been knowing yall for years. I was just glad i could help out a friend in need.:rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back