3rd Strike performance.

I also do agree that there is a pile of 3rd strike pics also and it is a sneaky way to get free advertising which isnt fair to our valuable vendors,I agree also to add more pics too,but there should be a set limit to "NON Viper truck" pics and with the exception to our "vendors" allowed to post their products that they offer.

I also do agree that there is a pile of 3rd strike pics also and it is a sneaky way to get free advertising which isnt fair to our valuable vendors,I agree also to add more pics too,but there should be a set limit to "NON Viper truck" pics and with the exception to our "vendors" allowed to post their products that they offer.

There really isn't a way to enforce that, unfortunately. :dontknow:

I agree 100%.

heck dont bother me, we have a few members that do it with other products, anymore jsut stay to myself and do what I do man:D

got 5 trucks I am working on now, with one comming friday ooops two comming friday, so aint really got time to worry with it, jsut sad that some sneak in the way they do instead of really supporting like they should:D

wish I could go back and edit this now that I have read it, makes me sound like a cocky ass, apologies, although I am an ass:p

but I meant that what others do these days jsut dont seem to matter much anymore, I must focus on what I am doing and not what others are doing, and reach the goal I have set
basically jsut put out some bad ass mutha fu$in rides :D

No mulligans please

Thanks Dan.... I like seeing Tony being himself... more genuine

NO, bad for business

Lol this makes me wanna post about 100 of my Hemi pics, just to stir the pot :heeeelllllooooo:

I want to make fun of Tony to! He's an ass and we should do something about it! Lol

They're not breaking any rules (that I know of) by putting pictures of their projects in the gallery. :dontknow: They have no reference to any website or email in their signature or profile page. I do remember they posted up on some stuff a couple years ago, and Jack took care of it. I haven't seen any issues since. But, please let us know if there is still a problem.

Thanks.
cool. I'm going to put up 55 pictures of my honda civic that hasn't been washed in about 2 years. :rock:

cool. I'm going to put up 55 pictures of my honda civic that hasn't been washed in about 2 years. :rock:

I was going to post all the (non-member) pics I have in the Registry till I found out there was a limit.....:eek:

There are some really cool rides out there that most will never see

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back