4.88 gear set for sale

Ironhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
got a set of 4.88 gears for sale ,,used but not abused has cryoed spider gears in it also ,,
375.00 plus shipping

also have a set of axel shafts if you have torn yours up ..

got a set of 4.88 gears for sale ,,used but not abused has cryoed spider gears in it also ,,
375.00 plus shipping

also have a set of axel shafts if you have torn yours up ..

what kind of payment plan you got cause im broke:D

How much work is it to put these in an 04? How different would that feel? How much do they affect gas mileage? How about 0-60 gains?

How much work is it to put these in an 04? How different would that feel? How much do they affect gas mileage? How about 0-60 gains?

i think you can squezze a few more questions in if you try hard enough :D

its work to install ,,,on a N/A truck it will feel 1000 lbs lighter on take offs,,,in city driving my mileage went up a tad ,,there is only about a 160 to 170 higher rpm than a 410 ,,at 75 miles an hour ,,,i cruzed to pcb with another member with 410 and we had to stop the same times to fillup ,,you will have way less shifting in city traffic also ,,,,hows that ,,,

and forgot to add stop light to stop light racing its a beast ,,not that i would promote anything like that :D

Shit thats sounds good to me! Gotta see what I can work out. Trying to sell my Belair, if that happens I'll probably get these from ya if you still got them. What kind of improvement in the 1/4? any idea?

Shit thats sounds good to me! Gotta see what I can work out. Trying to sell my Belair, if that happens I'll probably get these from ya if you still got them. What kind of improvement in the 1/4? any idea?

never ran 1/4 with them :dontknow:also with the cryoed spider gears i put in them youll never have to worry about cratering your rearend ;)

How hard are they to install? Any modifications needed, carrier, and how long to do the install?

How hard are they to install? Any modifications needed, carrier, and how long to do the install?

this is a complete set carrier and gear and pinion ,,how long depends on what kind of mechanical ability you have :dontknow:

I honestly think it would be too much in an auto tranny. A Quad with a stick could benefit!:flute:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back