4.88's are IN!!

Jahajahajahajaha !!!!!

Hey Andy, just noticed your upgraded screen name. Congrats!

Thanks Chris, took effect earlier this week when you were absent from class! :D

Maybe some of you guys can help me out. I was running the 390 drag radials with stock front tires and my speedo was way off. Once im done with the track i switch back to the 22s and i started noticing anytime i hit a bump my abs light and parking brake comes on. Then my speedo will flip out going up to 140 then down to 20 and all over the place. It all started happening since i swap my tires out at the track.

Maybe some of you guys can help me out. I was running the 390 drag radials with stock front tires and my speedo was way off. Once im done with the track i switch back to the 22s and i started noticing anytime i hit a bump my abs light and parking brake comes on. Then my speedo will flip out going up to 140 then down to 20 and all over the place. It all started happening since i swap my tires out at the track.

Sounds like your sensor on rear may be loose connection or just bad. When it reverts to the front sensors its a little crazy reading wise

Sounds like your sensor on rear may be loose connection or just bad. When it reverts to the front sensors its a little crazy reading wise

Have him pull it out and make sure he does not have metal shavings all over it from rear end ,or on the wheel sensors ,not that I know anything ,Just saying

Ive only got about 150 miles on them right now, gonna try and get close to 500 to make sure they are nice and broke in. I can say thay just basic driving around and the occasional spirited acceleration it feels soooooo much better than the 4.10's so to me. Money well spent. I got a lil too drunk the other night and had a friend drive the truck home, he couldnt stop smiling at the difference...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back