4.88's are IN!!

Never mind. Case closed!! It reverts to fronts as Arreztmered has said. No speedo with all 3 disconnected.;)

Correct! If it doesn't get a speed sensor reading it takes it from the ABS module, which gets its speed signal from all 3 sensors.

Dunno why Yall would even question me, im never effing wrong....:chain:

Dom's speedometer doesn't work....because his front wheels aren't touching the ground!

post #44 ,way before anyone else said a thing ,:willy:
You're wrong in post 44?:dontknow: we have determined that the ECM uses the abs sensors for the speedometer.....
And you of all people know I dont give a damn about that one :threaddie:

My wife likes me and I have a bigger Dick than most white guys so Im good lol :D

Not sure what your dick has to do with the discussion at hand:dontknow: but sounds like you have serious ***** envy issues...

You're wrong in post 44?:dontknow: we have determined that the ECM uses the abs sensors for the speedometer.....

Not sure what your dick has to do with the discussion at hand:dontknow: but sounds like you have serious ***** envy issues...

ask Dom about it ,he asked me to send a picture of my pecker to him so I did ,dont be shy Dom lol:D

and no you did not determine that .everyone at first said only the sensor in pumkin was for speedo ,its a combo thing ,everyone including you said it was for speedo at first Richard

Last edited:
Never got a pic from you bro that's gay shit keep the thread on topic. Just because your grouchy and you think you know everything don't mean shit to me

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back