4.88's are IN!!

Never mind. Case closed!! It reverts to fronts as Arreztmered has said. No speedo with all 3 disconnected.;)

Correct! If it doesn't get a speed sensor reading it takes it from the ABS module, which gets its speed signal from all 3 sensors.

Dunno why Yall would even question me, im never effing wrong....:chain:

Dom's speedometer doesn't work....because his front wheels aren't touching the ground!

post #44 ,way before anyone else said a thing ,:willy:
You're wrong in post 44?:dontknow: we have determined that the ECM uses the abs sensors for the speedometer.....
And you of all people know I dont give a damn about that one :threaddie:

My wife likes me and I have a bigger Dick than most white guys so Im good lol :D

Not sure what your dick has to do with the discussion at hand:dontknow: but sounds like you have serious ***** envy issues...

You're wrong in post 44?:dontknow: we have determined that the ECM uses the abs sensors for the speedometer.....

Not sure what your dick has to do with the discussion at hand:dontknow: but sounds like you have serious ***** envy issues...

ask Dom about it ,he asked me to send a picture of my pecker to him so I did ,dont be shy Dom lol:D

and no you did not determine that .everyone at first said only the sensor in pumkin was for speedo ,its a combo thing ,everyone including you said it was for speedo at first Richard

Last edited:
Never got a pic from you bro that's gay shit keep the thread on topic. Just because your grouchy and you think you know everything don't mean shit to me

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back