4.88's at track/caltracs question

attila said:
C'm on Roy, you got a killer race truck and you don't wanna race it anymore? :)

I'm out of racing...

Just want my 14 second truck to last and last...don't care about miles, I do care about harsh treatment, bad weather and dangerous stuff like street racing.

She is one of the fastest...probably top 20 or 30...that's good enough for me, I don't have anything to prove any more. Too old to care about reputation...and I hate it when she is in the hospital.

Prof said:
I'm out of racing...

Just want my 14 second truck to last and last...don't care about miles, I do care about harsh treatment, bad weather and dangerous stuff like street racing.

She is one of the fastest...probably top 20 or 30...that's good enough for me, I don't have anything to prove any more. Too old to care about reputation...and I hate it when she is in the hospital.

Horseshit, you only live once, take that beast out to the strip and let it rip apart cars and ingest small livestock :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout::burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back