#4 Lightning KILL

VENOMOUS1 RACING

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
Brad although all the footage is camera phone shiat, I may need a video of Quad Cab SRT-10 slaughtering Lightnings;)
:chain:
It really feels good as y'all can imagine. We raced twice and the first was worse than this but no vid:(

Will post tomorrow as it's nighty night time for this happy fawker!

Last edited:
Nice kills! Too bad the same can't be said for the vids :)

I'm sure you've listed it before, but what mods do you have besides the 6spd conversion?

Wow, so they got beat by a QC, stick shift SRT-10... what's their excuse now?

Think they are all out of excuses now!:D They mostly give out props or try to have me race a Lightning they know will win, lmao! Why would I run a 10 second Lightning when I know I am nowhere near the 10s? :D:burnout:

quit picking out stock lightnings!!!lol

I race what comes my way. If I see an L I do intentionally try to run him to see where I stand. So far I am unbeaten by a Lightning and they've all been modded. This one was only tune, exhaust, pullied, and ported, but I have a bigger race set up soon with CJSHELBY off your LR forum and he has about 3/10s on me as far as track is concerned. All that changes in Mexico though.;)

:driver::bandit:

Think they are all out of excuses now!:D They mostly give out props or try to have me race a Lightning they know will win, lmao! Why would I run a 10 second Lightning when I know I am nowhere near the 10s? :D:burnout:

Exactly. I'm all about having a good time, but being put up against something when there is no remote chance of coming close almost seems pointless. Sometimes it's fun just to see where you stand, so there's always that.

caint wait to start stompin folks in my area, there is a little fox body with 5.0 i wanna chase down...

one day i want to race you to see where i stand i want to know where my truck stands against you

good kills, keep up the good work.

Nope...I race for Lightning collectables. Got a badge and a centercap, lol.:chain:
Note My Avatar Photo:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back