#4 Lightning KILL

out here its all bout the civics and the eclipse's... with all the fart cannons runnin around town its amazin the whole place dont smell like ass..

If you watch till the end you'll see who was behind me when we turn around ;)
But yeah, I'm gonna get a mounted camera to really get quality kills:)

its threads like this that make me wish some of the local 10s would come out and play

Sweet races. Why are some of the L owners such pussies when it comes to racing. Just strap on your balls and accept a loss. Go over to their side and they all bitch and have excuses like waaaa he didn't have DR, waaaa he jumped, waaaa it's a only got a pulley, waaaa you have an SRT. All I hear over half them do is bitch and whine like little waaa waaa babies.

edit...like the waaaa waaa baby above. So what they dumped $1000s to get their truck to be near as fast as a stock SRT, then they bitch when they lose come on. I'll go race half the pussies in a 79 Vette fully built race motor and they will bitch when they lose that it's a built vette. Some accept their truck for what it is the other babies cry and moan bc they still have a slow truck or they want to make themselves feel good about the $1000's they dumped into it to go fast.

Last edited:
Back