48 RE TRANSMISSION CONVERTOR FLEXPLATE FOR SALE OR TRADE

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
48RE LESS THAN 500 MILES SINCE BUILD

suncoast custom timed valve body, alto red racing clutches, billet servos, suncoast mega kit installed does not have billet shafts $3500 to build, $3000 or bo or trade

suncoast 2400 stall convertor triple disc $1350 new, $1000 obo

reactor aluminum flexplate new $550 , $500

contact jtsvp or outnumbered for info

how much power can it hold

honestly ken, I cant put a number on it, I would say 600 ish, since it was in rons with no problems for 500 miles,

it really depends on if your boosted or nos, to me nos kills these trans pretty quick,
we took our time with this one, and made adjustments , changing convertors so forth, till we ended with this arrangement which works awesome, firm shifts, nice engagement,

but with that we probably have a dozen or so 48's out there that have been going for more than a year or so with no probs

it looks like i might need a lame ass stinker mod :-(,,,, i hate auto.. :-(.... why cant someone make a 6 speed or 5 speed that actually holds more than a couple hp.. :-( sniff sniff ...

It excites me to see all these Quad Cabs doing my mod..."The Venomous Mod";):burnout:

If you have no helpful info to give please sign out and dont come back lol .

I put air in my rear tires today ,I called the the lil scotty mod because it was nothing but hot air :D

48RE LESS THAN 500 MILES SINCE BUILD

suncoast custom timed valve body, alto red racing clutches, billet servos, suncoast mega kit installed does not have billet shafts $3500 to build, $3000 or bo or trade

suncoast 2400 stall convertor triple disc $1350 new, $1000 obo

reactor aluminum flexplate new $550 , $500

contact jtsvp or outnumbered for info

Most have already seen this vid, but here is the tranny going through the gears:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zej-_BDliXI]B&B inside at WOT - YouTube[/ame]

The video...

Wow! what kind of times does it bring? I assume its modded pretty good.

Last edited:
what's he looking to trade for a manual transmission if so mite be interested let me know

If you have no helpful info to give please sign out and dont come back lol .

I put air in my rear tires today ,I called the the lil scotty mod because it was nothing but hot air :D

You really must be oh so JEALOUS of Scott. Do you serf the site looking for his posts? :dontknow::confused::stupid:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back