48RE DD Pan and Shift Kit

Tony

Reaction score
Transmission pan for the auto. +4 quarts. I bought from Mag Hy-Tec so it has the filter. Paid $300 and it never left the shipping box.

$275+Shipping

Trans-go shift kit for the auto. Paid $100 and it is in the same condition as the pan.

$75+Shipping

Buy them both and I'll ship them, ground in the US, for $350

Firms up the shift. It helps with the back pressure issue on these pathetically weak automatics. As far as track time/speed don't think it does anything. I got it and the bigger pan to be safer. If I remember correctly, with these transmission, a torque converter is unnecessary if you have this shift kit.

P1010040.jpg

P1010045.jpg

The Shift kit contains some metal plates and a bunch of small pieces, will need a professional-type install.

Who did you purechase these from?????

Mag Hy-tec. I think I used google shopping for the trans-go.

Bump, Still for sale.

Last edited:
Tony said:
P1010040.jpg

P1010045.jpg

The Shift kit contains some metal plates and a bunch of small pieces, will need a professional-type install.

mag-hytec have some very nice pans & covers:rock: :rock: :rock:

i installed this pan on my 04 cummins truck and love it, i also installed the same shift kit, someone should grap this it's a great deal

ZCx said:
mag-hytec have some very nice pans & covers:rock: :rock: :rock:

Their Diff Cover is just as awesome,I've got both on my truck !!! :rock: :rock: Tranny pan holds an extra gallon of fluid,don't remember how much more the diff cover increases !!! :dontknow:

id get it if i didnt get new sticks.....Goog luck on the sale

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back