5.0 getting raped

They are beasts from a dig too, if you can keep the tires from spinnng. :burnout:

yea they r even more beast from a dig u just gotta have a good driver....i just put tires and it hooks!

Good kills. Is there no traffic-less back roads where you live? Lol

there is but they r far ...thses kills r just around my area and i just find them on the street lol....i have to record and rape since these trucks have bad reputation on youtube

your truck isn't faster than a 5.0... he almost rear ended that van half way through... either that or he was in the wrong gear... don't let that be a testament to all 5.0's.

i've seen a bone stock one run 7.78 with a set of DR's... stock down to the paper filter...

they're nasty quick...

but good kills anyways... but street racing is bad:D

your truck isn't faster than a 5.0... he almost rear ended that van half way through... either that or he was in the wrong gear... don't let that be a testament to all 5.0's.

i've seen a bone stock one run 7.78 with a set of DR's... stock down to the paper filter...

they're nasty quick...

na he was good...let me make something clear guys ..im never gonna race where i think a accident can happen I am very precaucious I see all my surroundings........

they're nasty quick...

not all drivers can drive :] if thats the case my truck is faster lol......my truck weights more than 1000lb pounds than that 5.0..... have u seen arrestmered's truck full bolt ons running 11's .....

Good runs but the honks are way to fast for my liking. It should be honk....honk......go on the third honk, not honk honk honk, lol.

We have all seen Arrestmered04's truck. But that is rare, the truck has a lot of weight reduction, good clutch/flywheel, slicks and one hell of a driver. There are supercharged 10's that don't run that good.

not all drivers can drive :] if thats the case my truck is faster lol......my truck weights more than 1000lb pounds than that 5.0..... have u seen arrestmered's truck full bolt ons running 11's .....

I agree!! There are already hundreds of thousands of 5.0s on the street!! I've been beaten by one and beat 3 others. All were "said" to be stock. One that beat me may have been a boss but dunno. It was noticeably faster than the other 3 5.0s I ran. They were left behind by a couple truck lengths. The one that beat me had to truck lengths on me by 130!!!
Everyone isn't naturally or practiced to be a racer!
Like motorcycles, not everyone is meant to ride one. Not many have skills needed. One should ride bicycles for 10 years before trying to ride a crotch rocket imo

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back