5/27/2011 Taking my 05' RC to B&B Exhaust for a Manifold back full system!!

Psycho1122

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well the time has finally come! After almost a year and a half of research, mulitple views of exhaust clips, picture viewing and conversations with some members, I will be having a full B&B exhaust put on the RC.

Prior to this, I have worked with Tony at JTSVP and obtained the nessessary parts to complete the recipe. The objective was to have a stock appearance RC with the right combo to boost an already competent package. K&N Drop in, BBK TB, Demon Coils, Indexed plugs, JMB catch can and finally a AEM Wideband gauge. This will allow me to work with Torrie to get a fine tune at WOT at all RPM's.

Recently, I paid a visit to B&B Exhaust to have a listen to a full system in person. Mike Boat had me wait in the lobby for Billy Boat himself.......as I was waiting on the couch, a super deep rumble came from outside the front door. I mean deep like a 502 or 572 crate engine kind of deep!! As I walked outside, the tone changed up just a touch, but there was Billy himself with his son's 05, Black RC!! Man it had the deepest, richest, robust sound that CANNOT be heard from a webpage video. I was sold!:rock:

Billy said... "let's go for a spin!" We got in and went out for run down some northern Phoenix (edge of town) roads to hear how this system sounds from inside the cab. NO DROAN! Just a quiet rumble that is pleasing to the ears without being overwhelming or overriding the audio system.

It is amazing what B&B has done with the SRT-10 exhaust. Like Billy said.."Easy sell" (Once you hear and see the system on the truck).

So that's the story.... I will be there at 7:30 a.m tommorrow to have the same system put on my ride. I will be doing a photo shoot of the whole experience and will do my best to put together a write up for those who are interested.

To Carlwalski: Your "Batram" video was one of my influences for going to B&B to see for myself. Great job and your ride sounds fantastic!!!

Cheers Boys!!:D

Last edited:
Was so happy when I took my Magnablow off and put the B&B on.
Look forward to the pics :rock:

You won't be disappointed... Very happy with mine even after 60+kmi on it.:rock::rock::rock::rock:

Well the time has finally come! After almost a year and a half of research, mulitple views of exhaust clips, picture viewing and conversations with some members, I will be having a full B&B exhaust put on the RC.

Prior to this, I have worked with Tony at JTSVP and obtained the nessessary parts to complete the recipe. The objective was to have a stock appearance RC with the right combo to boost an already competent package. K&N Drop in, BBK TB, Demon Coils, Indexed plugs, JMB catch can and finally a AEM Wideband gauge. This will allow me to work with Torrie to get a fine tune at WOT at all RPM's.

Recently, I paid a visit to B&B Exhaust to have a listen to a full system in person. Mike Boat had me wait in the lobby for Billy Boat himself.......as I was waiting on the couch, a super deep rumble came from outside the front door. I mean deep like a 502 or 572 crate engine kind of deep!! As I walked outside, the tone changed up just a touch, but there was Billy himself with his son's 05, Black RC!! Man it had the deepest, richest, robust sound that CANNOT be heard from a webpage video. I was sold!:rock:

Billy said... "let's go for a spin!" We got in and went out for run down some northern Phoenix (edge of town) roads to hear how this system sounds from inside the cab. NO DROAN! Just a quiet rumble that is pleasing to the ears without being overwhelming or overriding the audio system.

It is amazing what B&B has done with the SRT-10 exhaust. Like Billy said.."Easy sell" (Once you hear and see the system on the truck).

So that's the story.... I will be there at 7:30 a.m tommorrow to have the same system put on my ride. I will be doing a photo shoot of the whole experience and will do my best to put together a write up for those who are interested.

To Carlwalski: Your "Batram" video was one of my influences for going to B&B to see for myself. Great job and your ride sounds fantastic!!!

Was so happy when I took my Magnablow off and put the B&B on.
Look forward to the pics :rock:

I DREAM OF THE DAY I GET RID OF MY MAGNABLOWN POS! Billy Boat does sound bad a$$!

:rock::rock::rock:sweet:burnout::burnout::burnout:

hopefully the photos will answer my list of questions, lol:dontknow:

Getting the B&B Exhaust System

Welcome to the B&B Club. We all should get together some time since we are all in the Phoenix area. I would like to here yours system when installed.:elefant:

Welcome to the B&B Club. We all should get together some time since we are all in the Phoenix area. I would like to here yours system when installed.:elefant:

its goin to be interestin to see how close ya'll's numbers/times will be??
:rock::burnout::dontknow::rock:

I just got my B&B headers back from coating. Can't wait to get the system into the truck. The sound is like a combination of Fergie, and Jesus.

That would be pretty cool. I have had my B&Bs installed since 07 and have been lovin them ever since. B&B long tubes with Qtp dual 3inch electric cutouts make the truck 20 times louder:rock:

Hey Guys!

A Phoenix area meet would be fun! Looks like the "Skull Burnner" is about to turn it up to 11, so I will be keeping my joy rides to early Sunday a.m.'s. Anyone can go play with me if they wish:) BTW, I am done with my rides and breakfast stop by 8 a.m.:rock:

My next adventure to Fireturd will be once the heat breaks.

A quick note.... The exhaust is on and it could not be better in all reguards!!

I have been busy with domestic responsibilities over this holiday weekend. Plus doing some pre dawn tuning runs using my AEM wideband and providing Torrie with the detailed results. We are so close right now and the Beast is comming in and running mean!

I will work on my write up tommorrow and into Tuesday.....

Cheers Guys!:beer::beer:

Manifold exchange

What yrs ex manifolds work on a 05 srt10 truck head? R all manifolds the same Bolt pattern??

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back